Lost memory: 6

Person: so, do you think your gonna go talk to her grave yet?.
No!, i-i can't... .
Person: lets just start, ok?.
Ok.

Tobys p.o.v. I leaned in to kiss her and win she kissed back, i felt my world under my feet come together and hold me up, i felt so happy and i blushed. I pulled away and looked away "s-sorry" i say and blush even more "for what?, i enjoyed it toby, your my first kiss" i look at her "r-really, s-so y-your n-not mad?" she shakes her head no "how can i be mad?, i love you toby, and i can't be happy enough that you kissed me" i felt so fucking happy i hugged her tightly and she hugs back.

Blues p.o.v. The door to tobys room opened and i didn't ear it, i was making out and he was on top of me, he has me pinned to his bed and lyra gasps "Omg~!, i knew it!" toby gets off of me and runs to the bathroom, i try to get my breath back "don't y-you start with me lyra!" she laughs "oh this can't get any better" she chuckles "oh well it did..." i say and hold up my bra and lyras jaw drops "No way!, did he touch your boobs?!" i get up and put on my bra from under my shirt "Yes, now keep it down, i don't need steaven hearing" she giggles "don't worry, you can trust me" she winks and skips off "Don't you even call a friend and tell them!" i yell out from tobys room and she yells back "Awww!, your no fun!" i chuckle and toby walks back in.

He was blushing so hard its funny, i giggle at him "s-shut u-up.." i laugh and we spent the rest of the day watching movies and went on a walk in thhe woods. As toby and lyra were looking at sum note on a tree i saw something move in the bushes, i walked up to the bush and tossed a rock into it "Ow" says a girls voice lowly and i back up, she jumps out of the bush and gets on top of me, she coverd my mouth so i can't scream and she holds a knife to my neck "you better keep away from him, toby is owers, not yours" i move her hand away from my mouth "who are you?" she growls "i'm kate, and my boss doesn't like you to much, so back off from toby. Toby belongs with the proxyhood" i kick her off of me and take the knife out of her hand, i get on top of her and put the knife to her neck "who's your boss?" i ask and she laughs "Like i'm gonna tell you!" i press the knife deeper in her neck "Tell me!" i yell and she yelped.

I hear toby and lyra call after me "Fine,fine, i'll tell you. His name is slenderman" i tilt my head "slenderman?" she nods "yes, and he's right behind you" i was about to turn around but i blacked out. I wake up in my room and toby and lyra were sitting in my bean bga chairs "she's awake" says lyra and tobys gets up fast and hugs me "w-what happened?" i asked and toby lets go "we heard you yell and win we found you, you were passed out" i think for a little and then i remembered what happened "can you tell us what the hell happened back there blue?" i shake my head no "i can't remember" i lied. They nod and my mom walks into the room "ok guys, its time for toby and lyra to go home" they nod and before toby left, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, i wrapped my arms around tobys neck and smiled a little into the kiss. They went home.

Person: are time is up toby, thank you for coming in today, and i think you may want to talk to a an old Ex before you go home today toby. Bye.
Ok bye.

I get into my car and drive to the gravyard, i park and walk around the place, seeing all of these old stones where dead people are in makes me feel bad for them, because after a little people just forget about them. Just like they did to blue, but not me. I soon look around long enough and see it, her grave stone, it says: Blue ann west, from 1983 to 2000. I was hoping that i wed feel better that i know what happened to her, but i don't. Something tells me that this is not what really happened to her and that maybe just maybe, she's alive. I drive home and as soon as i closed the door i ran to my laptop, i opened it and looked up her again, i pressed enter and then i saw it, an update on her where about. It said: FBI had just reopened the surch for blue west. But why?, i think to myself and then i read more: Late night store cameras has got a sight of blue wests face, she has been seen in a blue hoodie and black baggy pants, she has long brown hair and green eyes, a lip and a tonuge piercings and the store woker says she had blood on her hands and cloths, and saw smiling at the store worker, he said she was missing sum teeth, about 2 or 3.

I felt so happy "she's alive" i say lowly to myself and smile widely "but why is she hiding?". I lay in bed and my wife hugs me, i softly pet her hair and look out the window, she smiles in her sleep and i feel like i'm being watched again. I slip out of my wifes arms and look out the window, i see no one then i hear my little girls voice "daddy?" i turn to face my little girl "yes dear?" i ask and pick her up in my arms "can we go to the park daddy?" i chuckle and kiss her head "sure, why not baby girl". We walk outside and the park was only a block away, we go tothe park and i let my little girl run around.

"Do you think she needs to be up this late toby?" i turn around and saw no one "who's there?" i say and get up "its me toby, it blue~" i turn around again and saw no one "show yourself!" i hear chuckling "i can't do that toby, i'm here to keep you and your family safe, slenderman is looking for you and after he finds out you have a little girl, he will be more then happy to take her away forever" tears roll down my face "i just want to see you blue!" i cry out and i felt a hand softly caress my cheek and i close my eyes "toby. Slenderman is close by, you need to run home now" i open my eyes and run to my girl and pick her up.

I run home and have her sleep in the bed with me and my wife.