Lost memory: 9

Person: lets start.
Fine... .

Blues p.o.v. 1988. "Blue" my mom calls my name and i jump up and run downstairs "yes mommy?" i say and she picks me up "i want you to meet your new mommy" i tilted my head "what do you mean mommy?" i look at the black haired girl in the doorway, she's just as tall as my mommy but she's not my mommy "dear, there's something you need to know, i'm gonna be your daddy and this nice lady here is amee, she's your new mommy".

At first i didn't understand until i was older, my real mom got a sex change and the amee bitch was now my mom, it was fucked up.
Person: but toby side he saw your mom before.
That's because my real mom died in the sex change and amee tuck care of me growing up, amee was Bi, i was fine with that. But not at first, it was alot to take in at the younge age i was in and you know, moving to bellwest woods was the best thing to have ever happen to me. I met toby and then this happened, i'm a killer.
Person: tell me about your dad, it says here his name was james blue west.
He wasn't there for me, he never really was, i never got to see his face for a real long time, he wed send me a card on my birthday and one of them on my 6th birthday had a picture of him. He's just a fat man and how i ended up looking as good as i did is a fucking blessing, well i get alot of all of my looks from my real mom, but i have my dads eyes.
Person: so is that all with you?, nothing more i need to know?.
No, i had a normal until i met toby, that's all.
Person: then your free to go.
Alright.

I pick up my things and walk outside and into the woods, i bump into masky "Dude, watch it" i growl "no, you watch it! you bumped into me!" i spit in his masked face and walk away "You know that's not nice!" i chuckle "i know timmy" he growls and runs after me. We make it to the cave and i lay down "so, do you know where slender is, anywhere around toby or his family?" he shakes his head no "i think its about time you go and talk to toby" i sit up "no way!, i can't!" masky rolls his eyes "fine, just think about it" before masky walks away and turns his head to me "i bet he wed be happy to see you, i know you always are happy win you do".

I sigh and hug tobys pillow closer to me. I get up and pack up my things and run out of the cave and to the park, its a block away from tobys house and i know if i see his little girl i'll see him. Win night falls i hear a little girl giggling, i look behind myself to see tobys little girl running down the street, i get off the swing and hide behind a tree, the little girl runs up to the swings and i then see toby follow along. Oh my gosh, i have never felt so shy like i do right now and then it hit me: where's my packpack?!. I look around and see i left it next to the swings. Toby walks over to the packpack and opens it, he pulls out his pillow with his shirt around it and his eyes widen, he looks around the park to try and find me, i hide behind the tree again and my breath gets heavy.

"Blue, open your eyes" my eyes shot open and toby is standing front of me "what do you think your doing here blue?" i blush and look around, my hands are in my pockets and i pull out a knife and put it to his neck, he go's stiff "b-blue, what are you doing?" i grab my backpack out of tobys hand with my ferr hand and press the knife deeper in his neck "s-sorry t-toby" i press the knife in even deeper and he chuckles "i can't feel pain, remember~?" i blush and put the knife away "i-i'm sorry, i-i just g-got scared" he holds my hand "scared about what?, that i wed hurt you or tell you to leave?" i hang my head low "both..." i say lowly and he hugs me "i wed never hurt you blue, i love you" i blush and hug back "do you really love,love me?" i ask and he lets go "well, how do you love me?" he asks and smiles.

I felt my heart melt "i love you so much i wish we were married" he chuckles and kisses my head "well, i love you like a friend" my heart brakes "w-what?" there was hurt in my voice "blue, i married my wife, and as for us dating back then, i just needed a friend. I guess back then i got my friend mixed up with girlfriend" i let and and there is hurt in my eyes "s-so.....we were never boyfriend and girlfriend back then...?" he nods and lets go of my hands "so that only means one thing right now, you need to get over me" tears roll down my face "i-i helped you get slender out of your house and i saved your family!!!, did all my hard work lead to nothing?!?!" toby laughs "hard work as in?" i growl "Hard work as in i waited forever to be with you!, i facked my own death because i new you were alive and needed help!!!, hard work as in i did everything to keep you out of the deep shit that was gonna happen the night befor and the every day after that!!!".

I pick up my backpack and put it on "you know what toby, you can save yourself from the next big crash" i walk away and go back to the cave inside the woods, i lay the toby-pillow down on the ground and i burt it. I watch the thing burn and tears sting my eyes, i whoped them away and sit down "why are you burning the pillow?!" yelled masky and i sniff and whiped away more of my tears "it didn't go to well with me and toby..." i say and rest my head on my backpack "what happened back there blue?" i sobbed into my hands "he doesn't love me!, he just thinks of me as a friend...he always did..." masky hugs me "that can't be true" he says and rubs my back. I hug back tightly "h-he said himself...".

"Don't worry blue, i'm here now" masky plays with my hair and i blush a little.