10...

26th August,2015.

Lillian tried her best not to worry but ever since they had been interrupted by the red haired skinny model like girl and Jason had immediately sacked her harshly and had made her pack out and she had packed up quickly and pissed off and moved back into her place and the babies must have sensed her anger because they were quiet the whole night even at 12 in the afternoon they were playing with each other and she vented in anger pacing her feet till they were sore and she lay on her small bed and she missed the comfort of Jason's bed. She stared at the envelope of money Jason had given her as she had been packing in anger and she had slapped him in anger and left to splash water on her face and she completed packing and grabbed her babies and their things and left in his truck he had collected at midnight when he thought she was sleeping and she had left his keys on her coffee table and he had picked it up from the looks of things.

"Who is she?" She kept on asking herself and finally exhausted herself and went to pump her milk when she felt her heavy breasts. He had confessed, nearly confessed until she came and he froze like the devil had come to pay him a long awaited visit.

Jason stared at Tasha who sat on his couch and stared at him tight lipped.

"Why did you come?" He asked and she laughed and he shook his head. "I just need to know why you're here?" He asked and shook his head stopping her when his phone rang and he prayed it was Lillian but at the same time wished it wasn't Lillian. It was Peter and he thanked his stars.

"I have a problem." He greeted into the phone when he picked to up in the privacy of his spare room that smelled of his Carmen and he opened the windows, he had to think straight.

"My dad called and said he saw a red haired enter and I knew Tasha was in especially how my dad explained her leaving the firehouse and how you immediately requested to leave and how my butt is sitting here waiting for a fire." Peter barked into the phone. "Didn't think she'll come here?"

"I'm toasted, I did stupid things." Jason confessed and scoffed. "I kicked your sister out." He confessed and heard Peter groan. "I know I fucked up!"

"Yeah you did. I gotta go Carla's calling." He said and cut the call.

Peter picked the call and Carla greeted him with a 'hello' and he replied and smiled to broad and saw his father smile and laugh at him making him stand up to leave but he heard the whistles of the firemen and turned to see Carla in a tight and short black dress that made him want to cover her up with a coat and something. She walked to him and smiled and he led her to the back where they had some privacy and she smiled and he felt better already.

"I wanted to see you." She said and Peter waited for her to continue. "I heard what you told me and I know I want to try you out again." She said and Peter hugged her tight and tried to kiss her and she stopped him. "Start from scratch. Take me to a movie tonight, right now." She offered and Peter was happy even though they were turning over a new leaf. "Oh, you have a shift." She said and dropped her head when a blush stained her cheeks.

"Thank you." He broke the silence and hugged her very tight and after 20 seconds she wrapped her arms around him too and dropped her head into his chest and listened to his fast heartbeat. "I like your hair." He said and laughed with her and kissed her hair, he missed this side of her. The side that he loved, "So a fresh start." He said and looked at her in the face. "One kiss to seal the deal." He said and after a scary 5 seconds she smiled and nodded her head and Peter dropped his lips unto hers and pecked her for 10 seconds and drew away. "An innocent kiss to start an innocent relationship." He said and hugged Carla for the last time and watched her leave the fire house with love and joy in his heart.

Jason heard baby cries before he even knocked on the for and saw Lillian's neighbor Scott and his little sister Maya who was in university and was here for the summer.

"Oh baby daddy is in." Scott drawled and Jason ground his teeth. "You have some nerve to come here." He continued and Maya walked towards the elevator whilst tapping her fingers away on her phone. "Maya you will hit your face in a wall and turn uglier, God knows you already are ugly enough for the boys in your college." He said to her and she showed him her middle finger and leaned on the wall. "So some red haired girl come and you go heartless, she's my best friend." He said. "Off to drop her at the airport and see Wendy, please tell her." Scott said and left to meet his sister and kissed her forehead.

Lillian was having a wild day, the babies were working on their vocal chords and at how high they could reach and she was already suffering. Her door bell rang and she knew it was Maya, it had to be Maya, she said she would come over before she left.

"Maya I'm having--" She stopped and regretted not checking the peep hole. She tried to slam the door in Jason's face but he stopped it and entered her place. She stayed quiet and carried her children and cooed them but they weren't falling for it at all. Dropping the babies on her couch, she scratched her messed up hair and began to ponder on what to do now, they were rejecting her milk and being not like themselves. She closed her eyes and carried them again and cooed them silencing them for two minutes that she appreciated it until they burst out screaming again and she dropped them join her couch again and picked the two baby bottles and stuck it in their mouths and as if they were trying to impress their dad they accepted the tips and sucked it beautifully and quietly.

"What's up?" She asked and turned around to stare at him, his gorgeous face. "Please talk or leave, this place is too small for two adults." She added.

"I need to clean up as you can see I have had a terrible day." She said.

"Fine go and take your bath I'll watch over them and clean your place up." He said and Lillian fell into his temptation and left.