7...

21st August,2015: Evening.

Helena Silverman stared at her dinner guests and sensed the tension between Jason and Lillian and she begun to regret bullying Carla into coming which caused a lot of tension coming from Peter's side as Carla ignored him on the table like he was a virus.

"So Carla, how's life? Like the new haircut though." 

"Yeah, wanted to try something new, forget the past and move on with a new life." She said and Peter choked on his drink. "Hope you're alright?" She asked Peter and he smiled back at her.

"You know that sometimes the past is a beneficial tool to our future." Peter replied

"My mother is a single mother and she didn't let her past affect if not I wouldn't be here." Carla replied.

"But it's better when there are two parents, like Mrs. Silverman see how Peter and Lillian came up." Jason interjected and Carla scoffed at the latter part of the statement, more at the name of Peter. "So it's better when two children are growing up with two parents, now Carla didn't you ever ask your mother about your father?"

"Yeah I had a phase about it, runaway and drunk and I realized then that men were pricks and douchebags," she said. "except you Mr. Silverman." 

"You're right, some men are stupid! I think I'm glad you were raised in a single parents house, proving women are strong to raise children on their own."

"But then they miss the touch of a man, the help of the man." Jason said]

"Some women can do without." Lillian said and Carla seconded her. "Some women are strong without men. Besides will save them time from heartbreaks of rejected love or one sided love."

"Oh that definitely saves them a lot of time." Carla seconded and drank her fruit juice whilst Helena stared in amaze on what exactly was going on. "And also saves them the hustle of crying over spilt milk." 

"You cried?" Peter asked.

"Well not anymore you stupid and sick son of a bitch! I fucking confessed and you just denied my love and walked away from me, you think it was easy for me to love you after all I've been through!" She screamed at him across the table and took deep breaths out. "You know what my father did to me and you know how it damaged me yet you broke my walls and I let you and then I fell in love with you, something I couldn't believe I had in me after what that bastard made me believe was love and yet you showed me different and now you are here fucking my world up." She said and dropped her fork. "Thanks for the for Mrs. Silverman but I've lost my appetite."

"Carla please wait." Peter stood up to catch up with her and grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry." He said and she freed herself from his grip. 

"You can tell them about my fucked up past, they might be wondering." She said and left the house and everyone stared at Peter waiting for him to talk.

"Her father raped her from the age of 7 till she was 15 and when her mother found out her mother kicked him out and she had an after thing that made her believe she was in love with him and he used the fatherly love to first get her to sleep with him and he begun to cash in on that love and continuously raped her till she was 15 when her mother found out when she had said she was in love with her father and told her mother about their sexcapades and she got frantic and kicked her father out and sent her to a psychologist and she never wanted to fall in love because she was scared of it being used against her." He said and everyone was dazed. "Need to go find her." He said and left.

Finishing her meal, she wrapped Carla's plate and Peter's plate and placed it in the fridge before washing her plate in the kitchen. She took Jason's plate from his hand and washed it in silence.

"Thank you." He said and handed her a glass of water she nervously drank. "How about my proposition?" He asked and she nodded and fetched more water from the tap and drank it. 

"I just have a f-few r-rules." She stammered and her hands shook but Jason calmly put his hands over hers and rose her face up with his other hand on her chin and she looked at him in the eye. Into his beautiful brown eyes, "I want to make s-sure we h-have some gr-ground rules." She said and released her hands and paced the ground. "No sex, that's for sure."

"Oh come on, now that won't be fine will it Carmen?" He rhetorically asked and Lillian shot him a serious face. " I need a separate room with a crib and also baby monitors and all my things need to be moved to your place." She said and Jason hugged her with joy.

"I'm going to be a father!" He screamed and hugged her and pecked her cheek before hugging her again and then pecking her lips and Lillian froze immediately and stretched her lips towards his and turned around scolding herself. "Sorry, I was very excited." He apologized and she turned around and kissed him hard on the lips and she felt his hands around his waist and she felt herself being risen and she realized she had been placed on a hard cold surface, her mother's kitchen counter. Touring with her hands, she touched his well muscled chest as he unzipped her dress and touched her back and she moaned into his mouth. They separated when they heard a cough and Lillian tried to fix her dress but that made no help.

"Now I see how my grand babies were made but this is my kitchen and I cook here." Her mother said and Lillian dropped her head and turned around. "So when's the move?"

"Tonight." Jason said