3...

18th August,2015.

         Lillian laughed to the comedian closing joke and continued to clean the room, picking up the banana peel on the floor, she put it in the trash and begun to lay the bed. She smiled at herself, switched off the television and placed a bouquet of lilies per the customers order for his wife and smiled at herself. The Franks were a newly wed who made her wish she had someone special in her life. She smiled and touched the red rose in her apron pocket, for the past week and a half  she had woken to a red rose to her front door with a printed love note on her door step. Leaving the room, she locked the door and walked downstairs and entered the staff room and met the remaining staff who were on lunch break falling for the trap of her two babies.
"I'm going to nap." She said and dropped her tired body on the couch and shut her eyes.

"I love you!" He screamed in the throes of their passion. Hot sweaty bodies pressing against each other. "Carmen, I fucking love you." He said and continued thrusting into her and she replied her feelings back to him and she was happy, she had finally confessed her love to Jason Reeds and she climaxed for the fourth time and it was the best she had had so far.

    Lillian woke up to her boss, Mrs. Wilmer telling her it's time to continue working. Sitting up, she sat up and saw the Wilmer parents holding her babies and she let out a breath she didn't know she held. She stood up and left the staff room but not without kissing her babies and left to water the flower garden in front of the bed and breakfast. Holding the full and heavy watering can, she watered and refilled continuously until the whole garden full of various flowers and her favourite was the rose bush that was a mixture of the white and red flowers. It reminded her of the red rose she had been receiving each morning and she instantly touched the flower in her pocket and blushed. She picked up the watering can and entered the bed and breakfast and into the staff room and finally into her equipment room and dropped the watering can neatly and closed the door behind her to come to face with her brother.

"Peter aren't you supposed to be watering some burning house?" She asked and  walked past him towards the edit of the staff room. "Really, I'm fine thanks for checking up on me." She said and he grabbed her hand to stop her. "See Peter unlike you I don't have investments like you and millions stored in their bank accounts so I need to work and also I have twins who will soon be needing to go to school and that cost a lot in this economy." She said and stared at her brother dead in the eye.

"I'm willing to help you, just tell me who the father is?"

"Fuck no! It wasn't consensual I told you and the whole family and I don't know who it was, it's painful memories I don't want to relive!" She said and released herself from his grip. "I'm sorry I can't afford to relive the worst night of my life." She said trying to sound as emotional as possible as she could and watched the pity and remorse surround her brother's face. "I'm sorry Diego." She said with forced tears in her eyes and he let her go and he apologised profusely.

Diego stared at his sister and knew she was faking it, but she wasn't ready to tell him the father and he was definitely not cool with it. Leaving the room, he called his best friend and planned a date at the local bar. Entering his red truck, he woke the engine up and drive off in mad anger straight to the bar very fast. He entered and realised his friend hadn't made it so he St down and ordered a beer from Clara, the bartender and his regular fuck.
"What's wrong?" She asked him and he shrugged and took a large gulp of the beer. "Wanna go to the back?" She asked and he shook his head and she wiped the wet spot he created and left him all to himself when his best friend of many years came and sat by him. Bringing out another cold beer for him she left them and went to the back.
"Well you look like shit." His best friend said and patted his back. "Talk to me." His best friend said and took the empty bottle he was holding too hard. "Is it Clara?" He asked when he realized Clara wasn't tending the bar.

"Lillian." He said and dropped his head. "She refuses to say who the father of her children are." He said and used his fingers to slice his black thick hair. "She said she was raped but I know my little sister, I know her when she lies and when she tells the truth and that rape story she is feeding us is a bloody lie and I know it and she knows I know but she is concealing the father and I want to punch the bastard and skew him and skin him alive if possible."

Jason ordered another beer when Carla came and saw the concerned look in her eyes. Oh he knew that sort of look. That was the look Mrs. Silverman gave to Mr. Silverman but his best friend, Peter, was too dumb to notice. "Maybe I'll try and talk to her." He said and immediately regretted saying those words the second he finished and nearly hit his head with his beer bottle and the bile in his mouth and tossed another sip of his beer back into his mouth to take away the bitter taste but it didn't work.

"Thanks man. She always liked to talk to you." He said and smiled at Carla who was smiling at him and she shyly turned her head away and hid her face which was red with embarrassment underneath her red hair. "Hey!" He called her over and she came to him. "Wanna go out tonight?" He asked

"You know you don't have to take me out to sleep with me." She stated and Peter smiled.

"No as in a date." He stated and Carla stared in shock before nodding her head and leaving them. "She's pretty." He stated and Jason laughed. "I like her."

"And she has liked you for some time now." Jason said.

Lillian heard a knock on her door and got pissed off because the noise just increased the noise of screaming baby Jason. "Coming!" She screamed at the door and cooed her baby and placed his baby bottle in his mouth and he sucked it in. She opened the door and there stood the one man she was in love with. The one man who had had her heart since she was 15 years old.

"Baby Jason and Jessica. We need to talk." He said and she stood there with her baby in hand.

"Jason."