Chapter 5:They're Turning on Me.

The day drags on, but unlike paying no attention to the stuff they are teaching, I pay more attention to Cali and Tiffany, and how nice they are to Alana, while practically ignoring me. Lunch is full of tension, and I finally make it to the best part of the day, volleyball. I'm on a club team outside of school, and Alana is on the team with me. In the locker room, after practice is over,I approach Alana, thinking about talking to her about all the issues I've noticed. "hey Alana. can I talk to you for a minute?" I say as nicely as possible. "Move, you jerk!" She practically yells at me. " what the heck, Alana. I thought we were friends!" She smirks and says,"Yeah, I know you did. trust me, I've been using you and Tiffany, so I can climb my way to the top, and replace you guys. Tiffany and I aren't really best friends. I pretty much blackmail her. But don't tell anyone, especially Cali, or you'll be sorry. jade, I'm replacing you. Get used to not being miss center of attention. NOW MOVE!" I hesitantly step to the side, and Alana struts out. I quickly change, then walk home. I live right down the street. When I get home, my sister is inside cooking pasta, but I ignore her and run up to my room. I put on a PINK jacket and sweats, then flop onto my bed, and pull out my iPhone. I open a text to Cali. " Cali! Alana is trying to replace me and tiffany!" She responds instantly, "oh please! Jade, the games over. You're such a fake. Consider you and Tiffany last years accessories. Alana is a better friend anyway. Bye." What?

------------------------------

Oooooo! Drama!

Haha :b

Comment Maybe? I want your feedback and predictions!

Claire xoxo