Bill Gates' bank account

Please please please vote and comment guys, I've worked so hard on this...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Is my sister in there?" Evan points to the screen after I hurriedly explain the situation.

"Yes, Ingrid is there." I admit grudgingly.
"Fuck." He breathes, looking at the dot that is her, standing at one of the windows.

"I'm sorry, I know this is a lot to take in, but you need to help us." Laci says hurriedly.

Evan takes a deep shuddering breath. "Okay. What's the plan?"

Laci and I exchange a look, each waiting for the other to speak. "Well, we hadn't actually gotten that far, but I'm sure we could figure something out." I finally shrug.

"Alright, maybe we could call someone, for a start." Evan suggests, picking up the emergency phone attached to the wall.

"I'd better do it." I insist, taking the receiver from him and dialing nine-one-one.

"Nine-one-one, what's your emergency?" The operator asks.
"This is Maggie again, from Vidre."

There's a shuffling from the other end and I can faintly make out someone yelling "I got them!" from the muffled mic. "Go ahead." She says breathlessly.

"I am secure, and willing to help, I have access to real time video footage of the hostages and the entire school grounds, which I can feed to you if needed, and help you secure them, I have several already.-" I guess these bloody cameras came in handy after all, for all the privacy lost, they could very well save us. I look back to the monitors and see Dylan in his dorm, retrieving objects from under his bed, making me pause, they look like weapons. The wheels of my brain are turning. "-But in return, I have some conditions." Laci frowns at me. I reach into my pocket, feeling that eulogy Dylan gave to me what feels like centuries ago.

"Name it." The woman prods desperately.

"Dylan Reid, or Smith, as he's known to you, will receive full pardon for any involvement in this crime, and police protection when this is over if needed." Evan looks confused, but Laci is furious.
"Are you crazy?-" She starts.
I shush her. "I suggest you comply, he could be very useful as a man on the inside."

"Is that all? Fine, it's done. We can't come get you right now obviously, their demands were clear, so you'll need to stay put, the police chief says any help would be greatly appreciated, but we don't want you getting hurt, so stay out of the way."

"Thank you, we'll keep you posted." No way I'm staying in here.

"No, thank you, you're a very brave young lady." There's almost an edge of admiration to her tone.
"Goodbye." I laugh, hanging up the phone.

"What the fuck was that?" Laci shrieks.
I sigh, unprepared for her wrath."I don't know, but I do know Dylan isn't the real enemy here."

"Bullshit. You of all people should know that, you're the one who almost got shot by him."

Evan looks more worried than anything. "Either way, we have bigger things to focus on."

"You're an idiot." Her nostrils flare, making her look unattractive for the first time I've ever seen.

"Perhaps, but I know that boy up there, and he wouldn't willingly do this." I challenge her.

"Um, girls?" Evan is watching the monitors, "Speaking of Dylan." I follow his eyeline, and sure enough, Dylan is walking across the quad, carrying a rucksack. "Where's he going?"