Ch 45: Torture

Ashley :

I held in my scream as she once again smashed the lit cigarette on me as if I were her personal ashtray.
  "Scream little girl."  Her sadistic voice purred.
My eyes narrowed on the blonde woman smirking at me, wishing for the thousandth time that I could get out of my binds and punch her. She was sick and psychotic to be taking pleasure in my torture.
   Mandy Holland. Peyton's mom. She looked exactly like her daughter, that little traitor. She'd told me this whole sob story on how my mother had killed her daughter, my aunt apparently, and that she wanted revenge.

"I want her to feel what I felt losing my only daughter." She said barely giving Peyton a fleeting glance. Peyton had stood beside her, her eyes glued to the floor as Mandy tortured me with lit cigarettes and punches.
   Anger overcame me as I remembered how Peyton had just excused herself many hours ago and had yet to make a reappearance. How could she ? I thought for the millionth time. I trusted her. I called her my friend. And it turned out that she was the mole the entire time. How I hadn't seen it before I didn't  know.
     The smell of burning skin brought me back to the present as she pressed yet another cigarette bud to my sensitive skin.

I was sweating profusely from the heat caused by the little fire in the corner and the sweat dropped into my new burn. I clamped my teeth down on my lower lip to keep my scream of pain in. I could feel tears begin to form but I refused to let them fall, to show her weakness.
   Her face clouded over with anger as she slapped me, the taste of blood erupting in my mouth.
"Scream for me, I want to hear your pain."
  My cheek stung as she slapped me once again, the taste of blood magnifying .
    I will never understand how vampires loved this taste, I thought. A giggle burst through my busted lips as I wondered how the hell I was thinking of that at a time like this.

"What's so funny ?" She demanded her pale face turning an ugly red color.
   My lips turned up in a smirk as I looked upon her figure with hatred.
"What's so fucking funny ?" She yelled her fist clenching up.
When I refused to reply her fist rammed into my stomach. The breath was knocked out of me momentarily and I was useless to grab my stomach. My arms ached from the steel cuffs holding me up, the blood sliding down my arms and down my half naked body.
     "Since you obviously think this isn't punishment enough, I guess I should bring Leo in." She grinned, the pleasure written all over her face.

I didn't let her see my fright as she walked around my body a newly lit cigarette in her hand. She held the lighter up in her hand, watching the flame flicker from side to side. Her blue eyes trailed up my body in disgust. I could feel the flame licking at my skin as she placed it near my stomach.
   "You're a sick demented bitch !" I spat as the pain became more and more unbearable.
This made her stop as she pulled on my hair, my skull exploding in pain.
    "I'll show you how sick I can be sweetheart." She sneered, bringing the still hot lighter on the top of my left breast. I could taste the blood from where I was biting so hard onto my lower lip.

She pulled away before a sickly smile replaced her sneer.
"I know exactly what will make you scream." And with that she walked out the wooden door.
   I mentally prepared myself for what would happen next, but I knew she was correct. I would scream, I would scream a lot.
The door was slammed open and a man appeared before me.
   Alpha Leo they called him.
He was in his late forties, a five o' clock beard on his features. His dark brown eyes stared at me with mirth as a cruel smirk appeared on his lips. The years spent drinking wolverine had taken a toll on him, bags beneath his cold eyes. He was built but you could see where he was beginning to form a beer belly.

The door closed as Mandy sat down in an old rickety chair as Alpha Leo gave her a light kiss.
"You love to watch don't you Mandy?" He laughed.
"You know I do." She replied sweetly.
"You're both sick." I spat disgustingly.   Leo turned towards me a smirk on his lips. He walked over to the fire as he retrieved a red hot brand in his hand. My heart thundered against my rib cage.
    "Scary isn't it ?" He eyed the red hot circle brand, his eyebrow raising as he looked down at my body.