Daddy's Little Girl-6

A/N Picture on the side is Dr. Howie. (I'm sorry but I could resist using him, it was too perfect!)

I have to do a double take when I open my eyes. Sam is staring down at me! He smiles when he sees me. Tears stream down my face. He waves his hand, gesturing for me to come over. And I get up and run over to him and wrap him in a huge hug.

"I missed you so much Sam." I cry into his shoulder.

"Oh Maggie. I missed you too." He says hugging me tighter.

"I'm so sorry Sammy! It's my fault he shot you. I'm so sorry!"

"Mags, it's not your fault. You weren't the one holding the gun. You didn't shoot me."

"Still, if it hadn't been for me, you wouldn't be dead. Wait, Sam, am i dead too? Because I'm here, wherever here is, with you. And you're dead."

Sam ignores my question. "Mags, turn around. There's someone you need to talk to." He spins me around and I run into my Mother's arms.

"Mom!"I sob. "Mom I thought I would never see you again! Oh Mom I'm so sorry!"

"Shhh Maggie calm down sweetie." My mom soothes. "I want you to know one thing. If you never remember anything else, even if you forget about me and Sam. I want you to always remember that it is NOT your fault that I drowned that day on the beach. I don't care what anyone else says. I was not your fault."

"Thank you Mom. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too baby. But Ryan needs you now." She smiles and gives me a kiss on my forehead. Sam comes over and gives me a hug before everything goes black again.

I open my eyes and see white everywhere and I can smell the cleanness in the air. The beep beep beep of the heart monitor tells me that I'm luckily still alive. I hear a rustle of moment to my right side and I turn my head to see Ryan beaming at me. Ellie is next to him bawling. I feel tears run down my face and the nurse leaves the room to go get the doctor probably. Ryan walks over to the hospital bed and he grabs my left hand, my good arm, and he squeezes it gently. I try to squeeze back but I'm too weak to do much. He smiles anyway and he leans down and kisses me on the forehead so lightly that if I hadn't seen him lean down, I wouldn't have even known. Ellie notices that Ryan got up and she looks up and sees him leaning over my bed. She gets up as well and walks over. Beads of water fall down her cheeks and a smile spreads across her face. "Maggie." She whispers, almost inaudibly. I beam up at her. I try to thank her for saving my life but I can't talk. I give her a grateful look and I hope she gets the message. The door knob turns and a man in a white coat, the doctor I presume, walks in. I recognize him from somewhere but I can't place it.

He walks in with a grim smile on his face. "I see you are finally awake Margret." He walks slowly over to the bed and starts checking machines. "I am sorry to see you again so soon, less than a week after you were released, with similar injuries."

After he says this, I realize where he is from. He was my doctor when I first came for the cut on my wrist from when my father first cut me. My hand instinctively moves to my wrist. Ryan, noticing my distress, moves closer to me and gently grabs my good hand. I think of something then, the first cut was on my left wrist, now its my right arm, how ironic. The doctor starts to speak again, interrupting my thoughts.

"Can you tell me why you are back so soon, with such a similar injury?

Ryan steps closer to the doctor. "Are you implying that she did this?"

The doctor stands his ground. "Are you implying that someone else did this?"

"Maybe I am. Think about it. Can someone really do this to themselves? So clean and so deep and so long? Surely they would have collapsed in pain at least halfway down the arm."

The doctor's confidence breaks. His eyebrows furrow together. "Well then sir, care to tell me who really did this?"

Ellie suddenly jumps out of her chair and screams. Her arm is raised and pointing at the door.

Our heads spin to the door and Rick is standing there. We hear a soft thud as Ellie drops to the ground in a faint. My eyes are still on Rick and Ryan has now put himself in between me and Rick. The doctor is standing there, confused, then calls in a nurse to tend to Ellie. He clears his throat.

"Sir, may I ask who you are?"

"I'm just here to check on my niece and see how she's doing. Her father sends his deepest regrets on not being able to come but he is terribly busy with work." At this, he turns to me and winks. I feel a shudder travel down my spine and I feel like screaming to get him away from me. Rick takes a few steps into the room and closer to me. Ryan shields me from him and stands his ground.

"Come any closer and I swear I will hurt you." At this, the doctor sets in front of Ryan, as though he is the threat.

"What is the meaning of that? What did your uncle do to you? He is just coming to check on Lily and send your father's love." Ryan snorts loudly.

"I doubt that. Unless of course he is here to show Maggie the same love her father showed Sam? Or are you here for more fun?"

"Ryan!" I scream. "Stop it! Stop it right freaking now! You can't do this! Just get him out of here and keep your mouth shut!" Tears are streaming down my cheeks. Ryan looks at me and understands. If he says anything more, by the end of the day, we could very well be dead, as well as the doctor and Ellie. I have not forgotten my father's one condition.

>>>>>>>>

Hey! Sorry I haven't uploaded in soooo long! I have been super busy and I lost motivation for this story for a while because someone read it (not someone on here) and told me that it was terrible and when I looked it over, I lost a lot of inspiration. But I am starting to feel a little better now and wanted to give you guys something. I promise to write and post more ASAP! I owe it to my few fans. Sorry again!

Love you!

-Eryn