Chapter 27

Firstly I would like to appologise for taking sooooo long to upload, I know I'm a terrible person for it, but I had exams and I kinda lost faith a little that people were reading this and thanks to one reader in particular, (you should know who you are =D ) I found the enthuiasm to write more. I have spent a while trying to get this chapter as perfect as possible...I hope you like it!

PLEASE comment...seriously even if its just a smily face it will be encouraging, cs there's nothing worse than putting your writing up and getting no/not a lot of response...

I will shut up now and let you continue (and yes i know i broke my no author's notes rule, but im starting to think it was silly)...but seriously...im shutting up...

Enjoyyyyyyyy!!...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a recap of the last thing that happened in chapter 26...

“You don’t need to miss me now.” He smiled and kissed me again, soft gentle kisses that started at my mouth then slowly moved along my jawbone and down my neck, making the sensation from a few moments before flow continuously down my back. I felt a small sigh escape and the kisses became more intense as I pulled myself gradually towards him.

He lifted me off the seat and up into his arms then softly laid me down on the bed. We kissed a while longer and then slowly began to take of our clothes. I marvelled at how smooth his skin was on his chest in comparison to his rough hands and sighed again as those same hands ran over the skin on my shoulders and waist. He seemed to be trying to memorise every curve of my body but eventually desire got the best of us and we came closer together. I felt a mummer pass my parted lips as he pushed into me and wrapped my arms around his neck as we made love under the silken sheets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in his arms and felt him smile against my head as I snuggled closer into his chest. The sunlight seemed to lazily shine through the widows as I looked up at him through hooded lashes. “Hello my Beautiful Creature, how did u sleep?” he smiled at me with a gleam in his eyes and I felt myself blush slightly.

“Very sparingly; as I recall someone kept waking me up.” He laughed at me and nuzzled into my head.

“As I recall you weren’t complaining.” I felt myself blush again as a smile crept onto my lips. I looked down at the sheets and realised I was naked as the soft silk brushed against my skin.

“What time is it?”       

“A little after ten in the morning.”

“Ten?”

“Well we didn’t get back to your room until late and then we did do a lot of exercise last night.” He gently laughed and briefly kissed my lips, drawing it out and making me hungry for more. I felt the heat rise and scowled to myself at this loss of control over my body’s reactions.

“I think we should probably get out of bed now and do something,” my stomach rumbled, “like get something to eat.” Rowan nodded and I grabbed the top cover which had been kicked to the bottom of the bed and wrapped it around myself. I wasn’t sure why, but there was something in Rowan’s gaze that made me feel uncomfortable whilst I was not wearing any clothing. I grabbed some training clothes out of the large wardrobe and headed to the bathroom which I had not noticed the day before.

When I walked in and had shut the door I let the cover drop and allowed myself to be in awe of the splendour around me. There was a large round bath in the middle of the room, sitting on a step above the usual level of the floor. The bath was made of a grey metal and had intricate detailing on the outside of a forest scene and in the bottom of the bath was a large cushion which looked to be waterproof. I wandered around it slowly before noticing a door in the step below the bath which was about a foot wide, opening it slowly I saw a fire pit with flames dancing hotly under the floor. I put my hand into the water of the bath and it made my naked body shiver at its warmth, before I could stop myself I had climbed in and was revelling in the clear water.