Step Back To Past, A Hug Is Enough..

Step Back To Past, A  Hug Is Enough :)

________________

Shehry's POV..

"Come out I'm waiting" I messaged her as soon as I reached her home..

"Ek bar dekhlunga tou sukoon ajaega" I waited for five minutes and she finally appeared.. locking the door at her back she walked to me..

"What are you doing here...." She was in middle of her sentence when I hugged her, her body stumbled a little I push her into me with a jerk as my hand wrapped around her back tightly..

"I thought...I thought kho dia mene tumhe phir se" a tear escaped my eyes fall on her shoulder she broke the hug and shot me a look.

"Shehry meri taraf dekho" her voice no more than a whisper I shook my head I kept on looking down.

"Dekho" She made me look in her eyes.. her eyes searching mine...

"Tum.. tum..you are crying?" She whispered I shook my head.. She hugged me going on her toes instantly..

"I'm here" her grip was tight around my back I wrapped my hands around her back tightly again..

"I... don't leave me" Tears kept on rolling from my lash line she patted my back trying to calm my heart down..

"I'm not going anywhere..." She whispered over my shoulder..

Taman'na POV..

"I can't see you like this don't cry" His state making my heart restless..

"Just stay with me" I tried to break the hug when his grip went tighter I wrapped my arms around him again.

"I'm not going shehry.. look am here" I assured him but he shook his head over my shoulder sniffing badly..

"Promise me you won't leave me ever.. never" He nuzzled his nose in my hairs something hitched in my throat I shut my eyes..

"I promise" I clutched his shirt in my fist harder.. He plented a kiss on my shoulder and I shivered badly..

"Shehry" I whispered my eyes still close I felt he smiled over my shoulder and I sighed in relief..

"I..I lov" I was about to confess when he broke the hug and placed his finger on my lips.. His eyes on my lips or his finger I don't know. He rolled his tongue over his lips..

"I don't want to hear that now.." He whispered and bite his lower lip.. I frowned..

"You've to promise me... promise me that you will wait for me?" his words felt wrong.. A frown appeared on my face..

"I didn't get ya.. Come again" I asked..

"I'm going... going back to New York.. 2 years" He explained and my eyes went wide.

"Why?" It slipped my mouth my eyes welled up..

"I.. i.. I mean.. ughhh.. okay I'm going to complete my study there and well to handle dad's work there" he was sad I can feel he turned and sighed and again turned to me his face hang down.

"Hey.. Look" I rolled my eyes as those tears blurred my vision..

"Dekho na yaar shehry" I placed my palm on his chin and made him look up.. I smiled wide.

"It's okay" I assured him though it's not all okay..

"Don't go" I whispered to myself and tears started to form in my eyes again.

"Jana parega" He said apologetically I nodded.

"I've.. I've to go inside" I turned to get in when his hand halted my he turned me again and jerked towards his toned chest and wrapped his arms around my small back jerking me more to him..

"I'll miss you" He whispered I closed my eyes.

"I'm already missing you" I hiccupped and he tighten his grip around my back..

"Shhh... I'll be back.. phir tou puri zindagi pari hai sath guzarne k liye" He whispered I can feel his smile over my shoulder..

"Aisi ek dosre ki bahoun mein.. puri zindagi" I whispered back and he nodded over my shoulder..

We kept on standing there in each other arms I didn't want to break it neither he..

________

Asalam O Alikum..

"Kabhi kisi ko galey laga kar dekho, shayad wo jis haal se guzar raha ho usay iski zyadah zarorat ho. Kabhi kisi ka dukh apne pe le kar dekho.. Uska dukh apna lagne lage ga, Kabhi Mehsoos kia hai?"

So....

How's the chapter?

Favorite scene? If any?

Though I'm missing my bae in this story :D lekin koi baat nahi :D

Take care phir milenge Chalte Chalte :D