Engagement..

Shehry's POV..

"Bhai...." Hussain yelled as he walked in room and locked it..

"hey bro what's up?" I asked showing him my fist but he didn't punched it back I frowned..

"Bhai... I've a really bad news for you" He made a really.. Really sad face and my heart dropped to my stomach..

"tell me hussain, you're scaring me" I kept on playing with my fingers in nervousness he looked down

"You won't be able to cuddle with me in my bed after few months" He said what I didn't expected I frowned..

"kya?? Hussain tang karna band karo.. I thought something is wrong" I shook my head and sat again on bed..

"something?? Everything is wrong bhai" He sat beside me with a thud too I simply ignored him.

"Abhi abhi apki tabahi ki news sun lar araha hun" He whispered leaning towards my ear and I shot a look to him.

"Kya matlb?" I asked..

"Dad fixed your engagement day after tomorrow.." He said and my eyes went wide in shock..

"whattt" I yelled he put a laddo in my mouth making me gasp..

"ehkajhagyukhge" I tried to say something but that laddo muffled my voice..

"Khalo.. Shaadi ka laddo hai.. Ab kahan bola jaega" He smirked I rolled my eyes I gulped down that laddo..

"Hussaiinnn" I squealed in excitement and jumped on him hugging him almost crashing his bones..

"Abey choro.. Mar jaounga.. Chorooo" He yelled for his life and I laughed ruffling his hair with one hand and finally let him go.. He breath in relief..
"Jao ab mama neeche bula rahi hain" He said and I nodded stood straight was about to leave but I turned and ran to him and kissed his cheek..

"Cheeee" He made a disgust face I ran out hurriedly..

"Shehry.. Shaadi" I said to myself I straighten my clothes brushing my hair with hands I walked downstairs..
"Han ji.. Humey taman'na bachpan se hi shehry k liye bohat pasand hai" Dad smiled to Arif chacha..

"Bhai meri bachi tou sab ko hi pasand hai" He boosted and Chachi giggled pasand?? Chachu ap jante nahi ho pasand tou bhut choti baat hai..

"Lo agaya shehry" Mama noticed my appearance I noticed taman'na appeared from behind..

"Or taman'na bhi agai.. Timing check karen bhai sahab" Dad said winking and everybody laughed aloud where as she blushed hard..

"Apki starings end hogai ho tou idhar ajaein" Mama whispered in my ear I didn't noticed when she came beside me??

"Chalo" She held me arm and lead me towards all..

"Bachoun ap dono ko agar kuch baat karni hai tou garden me jaa kar karlo.. We won't mind hai na Asif bhai?" Arif chacha suggested and My heart just went on honeymoon with my mind as they're finally agreeing on everything.. I saw dad and mama nodded..

"Ji" I replied lowly and stood I showed my palm to taman'na she placed her palm shyly..

We walked to garden with strange kind of silence..

"Kuch bolo yaar.. Tumhari awaz tou jese gayab hi hogai hai" I rolled my eyes we sat on chair..

"Acha ye hi bata do khush ho?" I asked again as she just kept on looking down...

"Matlb tum khush nahi ho" I said again sadly and tried hard to hold back those guffaws

"Nahi.. Mene aisa tou nahi kaha" She answered instantly and I smirked..

"Tum ne ye b tou nahi kaha k tum khush ho na ye kaha k tum mujhse...pyaar karti ho.. That means me hi hoon jo pagal hua jaraha hoon" I said angrily acted actually.. And turned my face to other side.

"Arey ye kya baat hui.. If I didn't said anything that doesn't mean I don't love you or I am not happy.. Stupid" She said hurriedly.

"That means you love me?" I asked turning my face to her again..

"Of course I do" She said nodding her head..

"then say it"

"say what?"

"that you love me"

"I l.." She stopped and widened her eyes.. I smirked..

"I.. What?" I asked still having that smirk on my face..

"Don't you dare to smirk at me Mr. Hone wala mangeter" She pointed a finger at corner of my lips and I leaned in biting her finger hurriedly..

"ouuchh" she instantly took it out of my mouth..

"idiot.." She puffed some air in annoyance

"I love you more" I made a kissy face and she made a face..

"Acha suno na" I held her wrist when she completely ignored my bootha and stood..

I made her sit back "Batao na.. Are you happy?" I asked this time seriously..

"I am.." She assured me I smiled..

"So I am" I leaned in and plented a kiss on her cheek She widened her eyes as her cheek turned red hot..

"I love this blush" I pinched her nose as I leaned back..

"Actually I love you pura ka pura" I winked and she blushed harder..

"aaa... Andar chalen" She asked shyly I nodded we stood and walked in again

"Hogai baatein?" Hussain appeared out of no where with one hand on waist with a suspicious look..

Taman'na walked to elders while I walk to him.. I put my hand on his shoulder

"Bhai tu kyun jal raha hai.. Apni baari ka wait kar bache" I patted his cheek and walked to everyone..

___________

Asalam o alikum

Bezati nahi hogai hussain ki? :'D

And I was listening to Ishq wala love while typing.. :'D

Engagement horai hai.. Past is going to end soon.. :'(

Shehry :'( khair forget... *wiping out tears"

So how's the chapter?

Favourite scene if any??

Take care.. Milenge phir kyun k update tou Karna hi hai :'D