Her Fear

HUSSAIN'S POV..

"Hussain where are you going beta?" I was about to open the main door when mum appeared out of no where..

"Mama, Saira called me and asked for the help.. Allah jane kya hua hai" I informed worriedly. She walked to me holding a glass of water. Ohh she came to drink water..

"Kon saira?" She asked frowning..

"Mama she is our employee" I said and she smiled nervously.

"Mein bhi chalti hun tumare sath.." She said and I frowned..

"Ohoo, Hussain for help" She said and to avoid further conversation I nodded quickly..

"Tum gari nikalo me shawl le kar ati hun" She said I nodded and ran to garage..

I unlocked my car pressing the button on remote and sat inside switching on the engine I drove to the main gate..

Mum sat in and we together drove to her house..

Saira's POV..

"Ya Allah thanisha you're scaring me please chup hojao" I pleaded but she kept on crying saying God knows what.

"Saira.." She called me and I quickly walked to her holding her hand I sat beside her.

"Thanisha tum.. Tumhe tou bhut bhukar hai" I gasped as her hand felt literally so hot..

"Saira, Mujhe dar lag raha hai" She repeated again as a tear left her eye..

I started reciting whatever came in m mind and blowing on her face.

After some moment I heard a door bell..

"Must be hussain. Let me see" I said and stood but thannu's grip made me sit back with thud.

"Don't go" She said I shook my head..

"I'm not going anywhere.. Let me just open the door" I assured her she loosen her grip and I ran out and opened the door revealing hussain and her mum?

"A..asalam o alikum" I greeted..

"Walikum asalam" They replied

"Acha hua tum aunty ko sath le ae" I said and step aside so they can walk inside..

"What happened? You are looking worried?" He asked frowning.

"Hussain.. Thanisha.. She's not well" I informed and aunty gasped..

"Thanisha is here, tumne btaya nahi hussain" Aunty asked hussain nodded..

"Where is she" Aunty asked as she shook her disapprovingly..

"aiye.. Mein le kar chalti hun" I said and walked to our room.. I ran to her as I saw her sitting on floor now her face hide with her palms..

"Thanisha" I heard aunty uttered her name in shock..

"Ya Allah, Kya hua meri jaan" She asked as she and hussain ran to us..

"Aunty" Her face held nothing but fear.. Fear of don't know what..

"Aunty.. I want mama. Unke pas le chalen mujhe" She cried harder aunty folding her arms around her back hide her in her chest..

"mere bache, sab theek hai.. Everything is fine" She patted her back but her wiping was still loud..

__________

Asalam o alikum..

Bas karjao thanisha.. Itna bhi koi rota hai *rolling my eyes*

*gasps* wese thanisha ko hua kya hai akhir :'D

Jan'ne k liye dekhte rahiye *Hum Apke Hai Kon* xD haha sorry..

Okay guys I need to end here.. I'm literally not well. But I updated as I said I mean it.. So yes here is a soon wala update or ab khbardar jo update manga -_-

ALLAH HAFIZ..