Reality..??

Look who is here... eee me :D

Hahah.. okay sooooo it's a long one or short I don't know.. butttttt...

Okay let it be a suspense. :D

Hold your hearts and make sure you've tissue paper box beside you.. :D

___________

Shehry's POV..

"So what you like?" I asked breaking the awkward silence between us as we kept on walking.

"Like?" She frowned

"Like, you know aim" I asked and she nodded..

"Umm.. I want to ride Pink Porsche 911 Speedsters" She said her eyes light up and a cherry on top her lips curved up.

"Umm log dekh kar hasenge tummy" I laughed a little..

"Woi tou I want k log dekhen who is the owner of car.. I want to get noticed" She winked and I nodded.

"So notice hone ke or bhi ways hain" I tried to continue as she went on silent mode again..

"nahh I love this one.." She winked and I nodded again..

"I'll buy it with my savings and all.. Won't ask dad to buy it or me" She all of sudden mentioned it.

"Why.. tum kyun savings waste karogi ispe.. Your husband will buy the car for you.. ab shadi hogi tou biwi k khwab tou purey karna farz hoga na" I winked and she nodded but a frown appeared on her face with a cute kind of blush.

"Husband as in?" She asked..

"As in umm like husband" I played along..

"Husband?" She asked again.

"Yea husband.. The guy jiska surname hoga with your name" I winked Taman'na shehryaar asif..

"ohh" Her facial expressions was kind of hurt.. We walked back to cafe

"Not yet tummy.. Wait a little more"I said to myself.

"I got to go now" She said all of a sudden and I pouted don't want her to leave already..

"Okay" I nodded she waved and sat in her car she raced and left.. My car felt alone without her car.. I made a face.

_______

"come outside I'm waiting" my eyes went wide it was evening when I received her text..

"Uhh morning to evening I was asleep.. Record" I made a face.

"Coming" I messaged back.

I quickly changed my clothes and went down opening the main door I found her there with a cheeky grin and as always smiling..

Dress up in white pent and blue shirt looking all beautiful..

"What? munh tou band karlo feelings dikh jaengi" She with her palms moved my chin upward..

"Chalo" She held my wrist and a sudden shiver ran down my spines..

"Where to?" I asked

"Bike riding" She squealed like a kid and I laughed at her cuteness..

"you know how to ride bike?" I asked frowning she nodded with a wink..

"Champion I am" she jerked up her imaginary collar I giggled.. We sat on our respective bike and wear helmets..

"From where did you get these sexy bikes?" I asked.. She giggled as she saw me struggling with the helmet..