Start of my fairytale

It's been a while since mason proposed. Everyone was so happy about it, dads cured of cancer and is happy and healthy again, we haven't seen or heard of Brodie so that's a good thing.

I turned to the side to see masons rich hard chest. I showered his face in kisses then captured his lips in a passionate kiss. He turned us over and started kissing my neck.

'Good morning beautiful.....'

'Morning'

I kissed his noes and walked to the shower. My stomach started to churn and then I felt last nights dinner go up my throat, I stepped back from the toilet and brushed my teeth trying to clean away the horrible taste of vomit, a chin rested on my shoulder,

'You ok baby? what happened?'

'I-I-I don't know...'

I can't be pregnant...we use protection except last time... Oh god, I pulled my shirt up just below my breasts and placed my handover my stomach. I felt a small thump under my palm, werewolf pups grow faster then human children. It only takes three months, I gasped and did the same thing with masons hand under my hand, it kicked again. The look on masons face was happiness, his eyes lit up and the smile covered half his face.

'You pregnant! We're going to be parents? We have to tell our parents....I'm so happy'

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

After telling everyone we knew about the baby, we watched some movies, well I did mason was just talking to my stomach the whole time.

'What do you think the gender is?'

'Well I'm thinking a little boy...you?'

'A little princess..'

He covered my small body with his and started kissing my lips...

Hmmm I can't wait to make a family with him.

My life is one step closer to being a fairytale....

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Awwwww I NEED BABY NAMES PEOPLE comment your favourite baby name...

Vote/comment 😜❤