Little birdy

I stepped out of my new corolla and smiled, everyone's eyes were on me. I waved at a few people, smiled at the teachers and headed for my locker.

'Hey baby you free later?'

'Piss off Clark...'

'No fun...you look different. Are they contacts?'

He was a human so I had to lie which I hate doing,

'Yeah..you like them?'

'Their...beautiful'

He looked entranced like I was hypnotising him, I blinked a few times and walked off.

I was going through my locker when tow arms circled my waist, sighing I turned around to see mason. He looked like he hadn't slept in days!

'Mason...did you get any sleep last night?'

'Nope, I was worrying about you. And my bed is really uncomfortable! I couldn't stand it so I just went for a run'

'Well you can come over tonight if you like...'

'I was going to anyway...I think we need some alone time'

He held a cheeky smirk on his face and kissed behind my ear.

'Mason we can't do anything like that, my parents are back now'

'Well then you'll just have to come to my house instead....'

His voice was husky, and I could tell by the way his hands were roaming my body, that I needed to take control.

'I gotta go find Cassie. Go hang out with the guys'

'I can think of other things to do..'

'no!'

'Fine, love you ill see you at class'

'Love you to..'

I turned down the hall and headed for her locker.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

'It's so unfair...why do you get the hot, sexy mate!'

I low growl came from the back of my throat. She thinks his hot....an sexy!

'Chill babe he's all yours...'

'Sorry Cassie'

'It's fine, I understand but you should really be growling at those girls...'

I turn to see all the cheerleading squad practically drooling over mason and his little group of friends.

'Please distract me before I go rip all the heads off'

'Hahaha lets get to class'

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

I wasn't concentrating on what the teacher was saying. I was focused on mason as he played with my hand under the desk,

'You know people come to school to learn, not play with their girlfriends hand...'

'But your so interesting and.....entertaining'

He winked, I slapped his chest.

'So were are we sitting for lunch?'

'Max and James sit with the football team so I guess there, bring your two friends to'

'Babe Jayden already sits at that table, he is on the team...'

'How was I supposed to know'

I tried to focus on the last 30 seconds of the lesson, notice the word TRIED.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

'Hey mason who's the chick!'

I recognised that as Brandon, mason pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek.

'MY girlfriend, don't get any ideas!'

All the football team were werewolves except Brandon and Jeremy. The rest of the table tried to cover their laughs.

'Geez Rach where have you been i missed my bff!'

'Aww jay! I missed you to...'

'Rachel I never thought you were that beautiful!'

Mason growled and pulled me closer.

'Watch it max...she's mine!'

The table erupted in laughter, including me.

*so you have powers? It's James by the way*

*im Rachel but you probably know that, yeah I can Electrocute things. Why?*

*i have them to...we have the same power*

*what that's AWSOME*

*i could teach you a few tricks if you want, I've had mine for a few years so I know how they work*

*can we go now?*

*i guess...ask mason*

'Hey babe Jason wants to show me some tricks about my power, ill see you after school..love you'

Before he could argue Jason and I were through the cafe doors.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

'Ok so you can turn it into energy, for example...you can transport it into someones body to make then stronger...here give me your hands'

I placed my hand in his and felt a shock tap through my arms...

'Ok so picture it moving....move it with your mind, what I'm doing is transporting my energy to you.can you feel it?'

I nodded

'Ok we need to test it on something...there!'

Over by an old oak tree was a small bird, it was dead but was only just killed, he put my hands on it and stood back.

'Now picture it moving, think of what the bird would look like of it was alive....'

30 seconds later I felt its chest start moving, then small thumps of its heat beating. I brought it back to life!

'Wow that's amazing! I was afraid of killing things but-but now I can bring back the dead! Thank you james...'

I embraced him in a hug.

'It's getting dark. We should get home'

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Vote /comment