Steamy

"Oh you're back, I made you a coffee" I kissed Mason on the cheek and pulled my pj shouted back on.

"Hey now was that really necessary? Pants are overrated after all" I shoved at his chest but failed miserably.

The way he spoke was like smooth caramel it was sweet and smooth but at the same time it had that deep sexiness to it. His words had a unique power over my soul and body.

My legs moved towards him without my permission and before I could think I was lacing my hands around his neck. He smiled and stroked my cheek.

"We have school in twenty minutes, I was wondering if you wanted to come join me in the shower?" I kissed the corner of his mouth and tugged at the neckline of his shirt to pull us closer.

"I can't promise that I'll be able to control my wandering hands but if you insist on me joining you, then It would be rude of me to decline"

I squealed as he swooped me up in his arms as he hauled me to the ensuite in his bedroom. Another squeak passed my lips as he pinch my butt cheek, that bastard.

"I don't think I've ever seen your eyes when they're like this.." his eyes held mine in a trance while he observed them closely.

"They're usually brown but they've developed a golden hue in the last minute or so" his heart began to beat faster as I lifted my shirt over my head, filled by his own, then out shorts.

His hand slid up the side of my body until he reached him breast, which he then cupped and began to massage with his large masculine hands.

"I've never seen you like this princess.. completely vulnerable" his eyes were dazed, and I knew it was my chance to catch him by surprise.

The water was trickling over our bodies as we pressed against each other. His shoulders were tensed.. was Mason nervous? I reached between us and wrapped my hand around his long member, my eyes never once leaving his. A single grown escaped his parted lips, and I followed suit as he proceeded to pinch and tug at my throbbing nipples.

I got down on my knees and continued to observe his facial expressions as I tempted his boundaries with my mouth. My hair was sticking to the sides of my face as I started to create my own rhythm. The sounds leaving his chest and the grip he had on my hair told me I was doing my job well.

Maybe being late to school will be worth it after all..

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Steamy chapter!

comments/votes

Thank you!