Bad morning

Masons been acting weird lately, I keep asking him about it but he just starts kissing me. Well today I'm going to confront him about it and there will be no kissing or hiding, I will find out what he's been hiding....

Masons POV

She's on to me...she knows something's up, I just have to man up an do it! I didn't think I would get so nervous,

It was a hot sunday afternoon and i just escaped one of Rachel's question and answers so I was hanging with a couple of the guys from school. Even though Rachel and I haven't been to school for 2 months. Were going back tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, I've made our schedules the same, I even have to reserved parking spots, but she stays over my house ALOT so we probably only need one.

'Dude why are you so tense today?'

'What I'm not tense just got alot on my mind...'

'Okkkkk'

There were 3 of us, Max, James and me. Ok I'm not gonna go through what they look like by every single detail because that would be gay. So ill make it quick, Max had blonde hair blue eyes athletic build and he's 18. James is only 17 light brown hair and green eyes. And me the hottest of the group, brown hair blue eyes and super sexy...sorry ladies I'm taken.

So I have decided I'm going to tell her on Wednesday. That gave me two days to think it through me head.

*monday*

Rachel's POV

I opens my eyes and moved my arm to rest it on masons rock hard abs only to discover an empty cold bed, no good morning, no sexy morning voice.

I probably looked like a zombie walking to the bathroom, I saw my reflection and it wasn't to bad, I've seen worse.

I started by having a shower and brushed out my now washed hair. I let it dry into loose ringlets and then applied mascara to my already black lashes its just to make them longer.

I chose a baggy superman sweater, light blue skinny jeans and my black slip ons. I was ready for school, I did miss all my friends but it was nice spending 2 months with mason.

'Morning dad!'

I kissed his cheek an dug into the waffles that were left for me.

Mum looked at me with an expecting look, I look up and give her the deadliest look I could.

'Is the something on my face!'

I spat I know I was being rude but I wasn't going to let her get away with this. A look of hurt and regret swished through her brown eyes.

'Kido? What wrong?'

I looked at him and he was surprised, god I so wanted to tell him but I couldn't...he should hear it from her.

'Nothing dad I got to get to school'

'Ok...by kido'

He kissed my forehead and as I was leaving I heard a small voice...

'Bye honey...'

'Don't talk to me!'

Then slammed the door shut.