Chapter 15: End game

"Q," Came the voice of La Forge.

I looked up.

"You," I said. "How did you get here?"

La Forge made a chair appear and he sat down on it.

"Oh, so you are the Q who made a human become a Q," Lady Q2 said.

"It was for a good cause!" I said.

Lady Q2 gets up then left me.

"La Forge," I said, turning toward the man. "You must have a good reason to appear in my after life."

"I do," La Forge said. "I know a way to prevent M from listening in and I am doing it right now."

I raised a brow.

"You were not even there," I said. "Besides, no one can avoid the target of my insults. I am like a bullseye."

"My friend Data was going to go in that abnormality," La Forge said. "But I stopped him."

"Good work," I said, taking a drink.

"You are coming with me," La Forge said. "And all of this will be undone. ALL of it!"

"But I am dead," I said. "You can't expect to bring the dead back and not have--"

"You know, I am pretty omnipotent," La Forge interrupted me. "I can do whatever I want."

I put down the glass.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"You have a milk beard," La Forge said.

I wipe off the milk beard.

"What is this grand idea you have?" I asked.

La Forge smiled.

"I am going straight to the Enterprise," La Forge said. "The prime one."

La Forge snapped his fingers.

The next I knew was being in the Captain's chair.

"Q,get off my chair!" Came Jean Luc's usual demand.

I looked over with a smile to the door where Jean Luc stood.

"Ah,nice to know I was missed," I said, this time reappearing in the chair beside Jean Luc's chair.

La Forge appeared in the second chair.

"There, all fixed," La Forge said.

Data and Jean Luc stared at La Forge.

"Geordi?" Data asked. "How did you get there?"

La Forge takes off his visor then makes it vanish and his eyes have pupils.

"Different Geordi," La Forge said.

"Q, what did you do to my---" Jean Luc started to ask but I interjected.

"Ah don't worry," I interjected, waving my hand. "La Forge is still in engineering," I look over toward La Forge. "Yes, I really do like what you did." I nodded then turned grim. "But don't do that again; that would cost more power than you are used to."

"Who says this was my first time?" La Forge asked.

I was left silent contemplating what that mean.

"La Forge?" Jean Luc asked. "What is going on?"

La Forge faced toward Jean Luc.

"It is nice to see you again, Captain," La Forge said. "It has been too long."

La Forge snapped his fingers and there he went.

"Q," Jean Luc said. "What is the meaning of this?"

I stare at Jean Luc.

"No 'get off my bridge'?" I asked. "That is so unlike you." I shook my head. "I have some other things to attend to..." Specifically Romulus 5. "...And what earth year is it?"

"2371," Jean Luc sad.

I smiled.

"See you....Out there," I said, and then I snapped my fingers leaving the bridge.

The End.