Chapter 1: Hello Jean Luc

The room is icky, dark, and entirely ugly. The dark bricks reflected the room had no soul. There is a square hole with bars blocking escape of any sorts. There is no light fixtures in this type of building. There is a door made of bars that gives a 'dark glimmer of despair' as a inmate would put it. A word smith, to be really exact.

In a white light appeared a man laid on his side.

Oh, that is where I come in.

The man stirred awake, groaning, rubbing the side of his bald head.

"Where am I?" The man asked.

"Hello, Jean Luc," I said, earning the man's attention. "Welcome to Q prison."

The man, more so known as Jean Luc Picard, looked up at me with shock and confusion in his eyes.

"Who are you?" Jean Luc asked.

I sighed.

"You followed my instructions, to the letter," I said. "But not completely." I slightly waved my hand over my knee. "I will get to my name...But not right now."

"You remind me of someone..." Jean Luc said, rubbing his chin. "But I can't pinpoint who."

I groan, rubbing my forehead.

"Of course I do," I said, taking my hand off my forehead.

The man looked intrigued yet scared.

"Do I know you?" Jean Luc asked.

I sighed, turning my attention up towards the ceiling feeling annoyed.

"Technically you still do," I said, turning my attention back toward him. "You are so stubborn to forget what is not good for you."

Jean Luc is confused, innocently.

"What have I forgotten?" Jean Luc asked.

"Tried to forget is a better term," I said. "I am Q."