bonus [2]

Silence echoed throughout the apartment building's walls in an almost deafening way. All lights were out, the digital clocks blinking 1:03 am. It gave the illusion of the place being either empty or the residents currently in one of their deepest sleep cycle.

Deep, even breaths filled the beige colored master bedroom. Brown stared into hazel, and pale fingers gripped each other in the folds of the duvet. The whole scene screamed aesthetic.

Two figures seemed to be taking it all in: their loved one across them; the way their bodies tangled with the others; the fact that they were here in their first house together just kilometers from their college's school ground.

Their heads were filled with engrossing thoughts as they stared into the other eyes.

It was a soothing way to end the long day. The quiet echoing and their loving presence.

"ACHOO!"

Zach's startled body reeled back, and a feeling of falling was short lived in his mind before he hit the floor hard. Still atop the bed Rory giggled loudly, slightly proud that her sneeze had scared her boyfriend literally off of their bed. Her face turned red with laughter and Zach's with embarrassment.

Seeing his hasty glare in the dark, Rory stifled her laughs for a second to utter, "I love you."

"I know," Zach practically growls, climbing back on top of the bed. Rory grinned knowingly and kissed his lips once before the duo settled back down with their foreheads pressed against each other until their breaths evenly matched in the stillness of the home.

// shorter than i planned, but i think it's very cute