Always Remember

This is One of my new stories, that I feel confident about, so people comment, vote, and read! Please give this story a chance. It will make me extremely happy if you support me on it. I have a feeling this story is going to go far!

Enjoy!

Autumns P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks Nathan, it‘s the best gift any one has ever gave me!” I screamed as I took the small velvet box away from him.

It was a shiny diamond necklace that had a heart hanging at the end of it. I starred down at it in amazement. It was so pretty and I couldn’t believe that he actually got me this.

“How did you get this? I mean it must of cost a fortune?” I said looking up from the gorgeous box to meet Nathan’s bright hazel eyes.

“I worked for it. Just so I could give it to you for your birthday.” he said taking the box from me and taking the necklace out the box. He motioned for me to turn around so that he could put it on me.

“Oh my god, I love it! I’ll never take it off, but today isn‘t my birthday.” I said as I turned around so that Nathan can put the necklace on me. He moved my long dark brown hair to the side so that it was over my shoulder. He quickly put the necklace on me, being careful not to touch my bare skin for some strange reason. I don’t know why though, but I got used to it over the years.

“I know, I wanted to give it to you early so that you could remember that you have the bestest friend in the world.” he said as I turned back around to face him with a huge smile on my face as I held the diamond heart in my hand. He gazed at me with his pretty boy cocky grin on his face.

“Trust me I’ll never forget it! Now my day and my birthday is complete, thank you Nathan! No one could out do your gift.” I said hopping over from the passenger seat to the driver seat giving him a big hug. Ignoring how he hesitates to hug me back.

“Your welcome cupcake.” he whispered to me. I shivered when he called me that. Not because I didn’t like the nickname that he gave me since we were four but hearing him call me that made me feel good in some strange way. It never got old.

“Ok, I think I should go before Seth thinks we’re doing something.” I said opening the car door but not getting out yet.

“Yeah, we don’t wanna give him that idea. So I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said as he started his car engine and waited for me to get out.

He looked over at me to see that I was frowning, but I quickly smiled. I don’t know about tomorrow but I have a bad feeling about it. For a couple of weeks it felt like someone or something was watching me which made me feel sick to my stomach.

“Um, yeah I’ll see you tomorrow. But here.” I said taking the piece of paper out my jean pockets and then handing it to him. I almost forget to give it to him, but it’s better that I gave him it late then never.

He looked down at it confused, but took it from me anyways. He opened it to see that numbers 7-26-19 printed on it.

“What do these numbers mean?” he said looking up at me for some kind of clue but didn’t get one.

“You’ll know when to use those numbers. Just remember them. When the time is right use them.” I said before slamming the door closed and the running up my drive way.