Chapter 33

*NIALLS POV*

I shakily got out of the van with Liam trailing behind me. Today the doctor was going to run some tests on Dakota and see if she actually could wake up anytime soon. I'm extremely nervous, it's 40° out and I'm sweating because I'm afraid the news might be not what we expected.

I entered the hospital room and saw her in the same position as she was before. I held her hand in mine and pushed the hair from her face. I noticed her bruises were almost healed, and she still had the small cut on her eye. I chuckled, remembering Harry's comment from last week about how when she wakes up he's going to call her scar face. I heard the door open and saw someone I wasn't really expecting

"Simon?" I asked. He nodded to me and went to Dakota's side. "How've you been holding up, lad?" He asked. I shrugged, "well, Dakota's father and I just heard some news about Dakota's condition, she's going to-" he was cut off by a little boy jumping into my arms.

"NIALLER!" Caleb said. I smiled and hugged him tight as he wrapped his little arms around my neck. It feels like Caleb was the closest thing I had to Dakota right now, she loves and adores her little brother so much. I looked back to Simon.

"So, is she going to wake up anytime soon?" I asked, the tension in the room rising after he didn't respond for awhile.

"She could wake up within next week, but the doctors are going to give her a medication so she could have the possibility of waking up sooner." I felt a wave of thankfulness wash over me after hearing this statement. I hugged Caleb tighter.

She was going to be ok. Dakota was going to wake up.

~

"Hey" I said to her motionless body. No answer, just as expected. I held her hand in mine just as I did a couple hours ago. Simon and Caleb left to go sight seeing, the lads and the girls were coming in a little bit.

"I miss you, so much." I said, still no response. I felt like I was talking to myself, but I just had this gut feeling that she could somehow hear me. "I wrote you a song." I sniffled, oops I was crying "maybe when you wake up, I'll play it for you." I wiped my tears away as I heard the door open. I saw harry holding a box, and Rose had some green twinkling lights.

"Hello" she greeted patting my back and kissing Dakotas forehead. I looked at the boxes and back to harry. "What's all of this?" I asked. Harry gave me a surprised look. "Niall, your holiday is on Saturday..." He spoke slowly. I looked over to the calendar, wow it's march already! St. Patty's is on Saturday! I truly loved my country with all my heart so celebrating it was a huge tradition for me. I looked over to Rose and saw her putting up the lights all around the room. She plugged them in and all of them lit up. I smiled and looked around the room in awe. Harry pointed to the corner of the room and looked over to Rose.

"Rosie, you forgot the one in the corner-" he was cut off by her running over screaming "I GOT IT!!!" I chuckled at her enthusiasm for holidays and parties.

*ROSE'S POV*

I. Love. Holidays. Like oh my god, decorations, presents, thankfulness, family and friends. I just love any type of holiday. I turned on the switch and looked at the green St. Patrick lights twinkle in awe around Dakotas hospital room.

"Rosie, you forgot the one in the corner-" my eyes went wide and I cut off his sentence running over to the lights. "I GOT IT!!!" I yelled. As I tried connecting the lights, I thought back to what Harry just said. Rosie. Is that like a nickname? Oh my god he is killing me, that stupid flirt. WHY CANT WE JUST GO OUT. Ugh. You know what,

it's on Styles. Get ready cause I'm coming.

Pretending to struggle, I stuck my butt out more trying to get the lights up. Trust me, I can get these lights up way faster, but I'm just teasing Harry you know. Just like what he does to me, just fighting fire with fire. I felt his eyes stare into my backside, mission accomplished. I turned around and looked at him. His eyes were wide and his mouth was agape. Good.

"Haz, could you help me with these?" I asked, holding the lights in front of the top of my blouse. He stood there staring until he came back to reality and nodded. He walked over to me, taking lights from me. I watched as he lifted his arms up to put the lights in the hooks, his white T-shirt rose up when he lifted his right arm. He was so built, oh my god. Once he was finished I went up to his ear and whispered "thank you" softly. I felt him shiver and I swiftly walked out of the room. Flipping my hair in the way out, I noticed harry watching me intently. He smirked then winked at me, that cheeky bastard.

-----A/N----

Hi

Okay so Harry and Rose are just adorable okay.

Now

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

READDDD

BYE

~JB