Chapter 9 Halloween Part 2

Edited-

Niall and I made our way up the steps to his, and the lads, good friend Dan's house, who I've only ever met once. He rang the doorbell then looked at me with a crooked grin.

Just him doing those little things to me makes my heart flutter.

The door opened to reveal Louis in a Peter Pan costume. He looked at us confused then instantly widened his eyes with realization.

"What the-" Niall quickly shoved his hand over Louis mouth.

"Don't tell anyone Lou!" I whispered, Niall chuckled behind me after removing his hand from Louis' face.

"Alright, but those are by far the best costumes ever." He said looking us both up and down with a toothy grin. I smiled and took a hold of Niall's arm, pushing through the crowded living room over to the buffet table in the kitchen.

"Thank god I'm starving." Niall spoke, earning some weird stares from the other guests. Realization came over me and I was reminded he didn't use his girly voice, I quickly hit him in the stomach. He cleared his throat and looked down.

"Oh, I think I'm coming down with a... sore throat." He said in a girly voice. I smiled to myself and continued eating some grapes.

"Niall! I've been looking for you everywhere." Liam yelled placing a hand on my shoulder, Niall's eyes widened and I cleared my throat.

"Mmhm." I said turning to face him, good thing I had sunglasses on.

"Man, why didn't you dress up?" He said taking a sip from his Pepsi, not paying attention to my face really. I quickly grabbed some pretzels and stuffed them in my mouth so my answer would come out to a mumble.

"I-uh I don't know." I said. The pretzels made me sound more Niall-ish considering he always had food in his mouth.

"Oh Dakota, you didn't dress up either?" He said looking at Niall. Niall turned his head quickly and looked down at the tray of food. He cleared his throat, "Just wasn't really in the mood.." A girly Scottish voice was heard from him. Liam gave a confused look.

"Are you feeling okay Dakota?" He asked. I quickly stepped in and took Niall by the arm.

"Just needs some water, her throats dry." I said in a surprisingly good Niall voice.

"Oh okay, feel better!" Liam called as we made our way outside. Wow that was a close one.

"I can't believe he believed us!" Niall whispered in my ear, chills, I laughed and nodded.

It was now 1:56 am and everyone at the party figured out it was us around an hour ago. But the good thing is we won the costume contest! The reward was two gift-cards to a store of our liking. I chose that cute place Delilah's in the mall while Niall chose one for some mexican food restaurant.

"Hey Dakota." Harry slurred next to me. Oh god, Harry was drunk, how did he get the alcohol? Louis probably gave it to him seeing as he's the only lad of age.

"Hey Haz." I said, tapping him on the back. He looked at me for a second then sat down on Dan's sleek black leather couch, he patted the spot next to him gesturing for me to sit with him. I nodded and took a seat.

"Dakota, you're one of my bestest friends. Did you know that?" He said, a sly smile forming to his lips. I laughed and nodded.

"Looks like little Harry had too much to drink tonight." I said, pinching his cheeks in the process. He giggled and said, "Maybe just a little." I smiled and patted his leg, getting up from my seat. I walked over to Liam, seeing him as the more responsible one.

He didn't drink anyways.

"Hey Dakota! Having fun?" He asked. I laughed then pointed to drunk Harry dozing off on the couch.

"I think we should get going, he's pretty hammered." I said, Liam chuckled and walked over to Harry. I spotted Niall talking to some guy, and decided to walk over to him.

"Hey Ni." I said. He turned around and gave me a side hug. He kept his arm around my side though, and I quite liked it there.

"Dakota this is Will! Will this is Dakota." He said, I put my arm out and shook his hand. He kept looking at me and he had a smile on his face.

"So Niall finally got a girlfriend, huh?" He said looking over to Niall. I blushed and looked down.

Why do people always think we're together?

"No, we're just friends" I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my tone. Will looked at me and smiled wider.

"So that means you're on the market, then?" He asked. I widened my eyes and Niall tightened his grip around my waist.

"Uh, we-we gotta go. It's nice seeing you again Will!" Niall said rushing out his words and dragging me into the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry, Dakota!" Niall apologized. I laughed and shook my head.

"It's alright." I reassured him, giving him a hug. After releasing from our hug, we decided it was time to leave.

This was by far one of the best Halloween's ever...

Minus the guy hitting on me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N

SO UH YEAH HALLOWEENS OVER

AND YEAH.

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FREAKING FAN

J U S T .R E A D .M Y .S T O R Y .

Kk byeeeee