I would have never..

I would have never..

My phone suddenly vibrated from my back pocket while I was opening the fridge. I took it and checked what and who it was-and it was another of Shawn's late night texts.

from: Shawn💖
>> coming home late again fromrecording ! don't wait for me just   in case❤️

I gave out a sigh and closed the open fridge.

Shawn has been acting like this for over two months now, coming home late even on the weekends around 1 or 4 in the morning. Whenever I ask him about this, he says that he's super busy with the new album. I would understand, I would really, but it hurts to see that he doesn't even have time for his girlfriend.

I unlocked my phone and dialed his number. After a few minutes, I was directed to his answering machine. Weird. It was only a couple of minutes after he sent the text.

I shrugged it off and went to bed, not waiting for Shawn to come home.

•••

I flustered my eyes open and gently turned around, seeing a tired Shawn lying in bed right next to me.

I smiled at this sight and watched him sleeping closely. I saw one or two hickeys right below his neck and my jaw literally dropped. Was he cheating on me?

I gently stood up from the bed, trying not to awaken Shawn. I looked around and found his phone on the floor near the bathroom.

Taking it, I saw one familiar name plastered on his phone screen with about 4 texts from this morning.

from: Danielle🍑
>> i got LOTS and LOTS of surprises for you daddy😈

from: Danielle🍑
>> i can't stop thinking about you daddy shit 😩

from: Danielle🍑
>> found 6 hickeys by my neck fuck me 👅💦

from: Danielle🍑
>> just leave that fatass (y/n) i can make u feel better and sooooo good 😒😈😈

I blinked my eyes and I couldn't believe it. Shawn's. Cheating. On. Me. I wiped away the tears underneath my eyes and dropped his phone where I first saw it.

I took all of my clothes into the nearest luggage and packed in quickly as I could. I need to leave. I can't take this anymore.

I double-checked if all of my clothes were in and some belongings. I finally left my phone behind near the nightstand and kissed Shawn goodbye on his forehead.

I left the house locked and drove away as far as possible, not thinking about where to go.

•••

Shawn's POV

I gave out a yawn, opening my eyes as I saw a white ceiling. I smiled and turned around, expecting to see my girlfriend right next to me. But this time, I was wrong. She's not here.

I immediately shot up from bed, wondering where she could have gone to. I sighed and shrugged it off, maybe she has gone to one of her stupid yoga classes.

I stood up and grabbed my phone from the floor and opened some texts sent by Danielle this morning. I smiled at what she texted and replied a quick kissing emoji.

I went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast but someone knocked at the door, making me stop at my tracks.

"Come in!" I yelled out, thinking it was (Y/N).

"Hello Sir. May we speak to you one moment?" an unfamiliar masculine voice asked behind the door.

I opened the door and there appeared a police officer, holding a clipboard looking very frazzled.

"By any chance you're related to      (Y/N)?" 

"Yeah. She's my girlfriend, why? Something wrong?" I questioned as my voice started to get shaky.

"She got into a car crash on the way out of the village. She left you this note. I'm sorry." the police officer said and gave me the letter before leaving me on the floor crying.

I opened the letter and read what it said,

Dear Shawn,
I would have never thought you   would cheat on me. But I guess I'm too boring for you then. I just wrote this just in case I can't face you anymore. I hope you live an amazing life without me. But always remember I still love you. Even tho you fucked up-I guess it's still my fault.

Love, (Y/N)

a/n
new update okay this one sucked bc i didn't want to end this one so i would like if you would want to make your own ending bc whY the fuck not

thanks for reading!! vote, i highly appreciate it

E.