Sick and sweet

❀❀

It was a cold and gloomy day outside of Pickering, Ontario and you found yourself all snuggled up in your favorite blanket in the lounge, watching reruns of ANTM.

The phone started ringing and you were surprised to see the caller ID.

"Hello, Mrs. Mendes?" You greeted.

"Hello (y/n)!" Karen, greeted back. "Where are you hun?"

"I'm at home. I think mum would be going home real late tonight from work. Do you want to leave a message?" I ask. Mrs. Mendes usually calls when she needs my mum's recipe book or something related to food.

Karen slightly laughed. "No (y/n), I was wondering if you could come over by the house to watch over Shawn for me. He's pretty sick from last night's party to now I wish I should have not allowed him to go to, I need to take Aaliyah to grandma's and Manuel is visiting some good friends upstate."

You parted your lips, thinking about Karen's situation. Should you go or nah?

"Will do Mrs. Mendes. Do I need to cook or bring anything?" You finally decided as you walked up to your room.

"There's some chicken soup in the fridge. If he wants it, just reheat it in the microwave." Karen replied. "I need to leave now (Y/N), we'll be back before eight."

"Safe trip!" You said before hanging up the phone and throwing it onto your bed.

You decided to wear some black sweatpants, a plain white v-neck and your maroon hoodie. You tied your hair in a ponytail and wore your favorite black vans.

Before leaving, you texted your mum details about you looking after Shawn and she said she was fine with it.

You decided to give Shawn a heads up too of you babysitting him for the night as you left your house.

to: muffin man
>> off to your place, heard u got sick. as usual, i'm here to the rescue

>> and u disturbed my ANTM reruns ih8u :-(

to: queen
> you're the sweetest, i can see u walking nao

> pls don't hate me im sorry :((

to: muffin man
>> u should thank ur mom and u should have not gone to that effing party

>> i don't get why are we still texting each other i'm standing outside ur front door and you're standing it front of me

Shawn laughed as he pulled you in for a hug. You can hear his difficult breathing because of his cold and sniffing.

"Ew, stop. You're germy!" You teased, breaking the hug and running inside the house as you get away from him.

"Very funny (Y/N)." Shawn playfully glares back. "Come on, let's continue your reruns of ANTM so you wouldn't hate me anymore."

You chuckled and the two of you ended up cuddling by his bed, arguing on which country will win the last cycle.

"British! Go team Sophie!" You yelled.

"Nah-uh, go Americans all the waaay." Shawn yell-sang. You opened your mouth to argue with Shawn, but he cut you off. "And, you don't want to fight Shawn sassy pants tonight gurl."

You playfully punched his chest and he started tickling your sides for revenge. Oh, it's on.

"Shawn, fucking stop it!" You giggled as you try to wiggle out of his grasp. "Shawn, stop it."

He just smiled and he moved his fingers unto your neck, tickling you more causing you to burst infinite giggles. You kept on wiggling to escape but the more he squeezes your sides.

"Tell me you like me." Shawn teased, tickling your sides with speed.

"No, ew gross." You gasp out in between breaths.

Shawn smirked and tickled you more that made you laugh even more.

"Okay, okay, I like you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." You huffed as he stopped tickling you.

Shawn smiled and placed a quick peck on your nose. He sat up on the bed, looking intently into your eyes.

"Guess what?"

"What?" You asked, sitting up as well.

"I like you too."

You chuckled as you pulled him in for a hug. "That was so cheesy and sweet shawn."

He let out a laugh, kissing your cheek. "Admit it (y/n), you love it."

❀❀