Firsts

❀❀

You were walking back to your house from a hard day from school and you started praising the man above that it was finally a friday.

You arrived by your front porch and saw a cactus sitting on your doormat. There was also a note attached to it.

You took first the note and it said:

"Hey (y/n)! I know you had a rough day at school so... I'm taking you out to our first ever date! 😍 Wear something cozy and comfortable. 🙈 I'll pick you up around 7? See you soon, love 😚"

P.S. I already told your mum, she's okay with it 🙊
- shawn 💩

You chuckled at his cuteness and entered your house, holding the cactus in your hands.

You placed the cactus by the kitchen's windowsill and glanced at the clock.

It was already six and you started to get ready.

You chose to wear high waisted denim pants from F21 and a cool long sleeves shirt from H&M. You paired your outfit with some platform boots, a black statement necklace and your black g-shock.

You did your routine; shower, get ready and makeup. For your makeup, you only applied a minimal amount. And as for your hair, you decided to put it in a bun which was secured by some bobby pins.

By the time you were ready, it was already seven ten and there was no sign of Shawn ringing your door.

You decided to wait a little longer since you did put a lot of effort onto your outfit and you wanted to spend time with shawn.

You stood up, walking towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

But the bell of the door, made you stop in your tracks.

You ran up to the door and ended up with a smiley shawn with a bouquet of McDonald's fries.

"Hello (y/n), you look gorgeous tonight." He sang to the tune of Life of the Party.

You laughed as you took the bouquet from him.

"Shall I bring this to our surprise date?" You giggled.

He nodded and both of you left your house.

It was a quiet drive but some of it consists of your annoying "where are we going" questions and his unlimited replies of "secret".

Eventually, you guys arrived to your hometown skating rink.

He got down the car first and then he assisted you to get down as well.

You were shocked once you found out you guys were going ice skating.

"Too cliché?" He laughed.

You laughed, shaking your head.

He took your hand as he led you inside the rink and eventually, both of you were skating and laughing.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you didn't know how to skate before you joined the hockey team." You giggled.

He laughed in embarrassment and both of you skated through the night.

Eventually, the rink closed and you guys ended up outside by the parking lot, siting by the trunk of your car and eating your bouquet of french fries.

"So, how's our first ever date?" He smiled.

"It's a-mazing! Thank you so so much." You said, pecking his lips.

❀❀