Chapter 7: OTP

I haven't updated this story in like a year woah I forgot about it... anyways I found this chapter that I wrote a while ago so I guess I might continue this piece of crap. Important Authors Note at the end

comment , fan , vote xx

~Chapter 7: OTP

"So you're like the leader of the group?" I starred at Logan.

We were in the living room. I sat on one couch while he sat on the one across from me. He had been explaining the whole werewolf thing to me for an hour and I was just starting to understand.

"Yeah, basically." He nodded his head.

"And since you're the Alpha and I'm your mate, that makes me the Luna?" I shifted my gaze to the coffee table between us.

"Yep." He sighed.

"So where's this so called pack of yours? And the family you keep telling me about?" I looked back up at him.

"My parents and sister are at the pack house with the rest of the pack. It's not too far from here."

"Last question, why the hell did you kidnap me?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh, well I..." He nervously scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't think you'd actually believe me." He chuckled.

"So drugging and dragging was the next best thing?" I grumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I guess." He shrugged.

"You guess? Wow, what a polite apology." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get smart with me." He growled.

"Don't growl at me." I frowned at him.

"Don't tell me what to do." He stood up, making himself larger and more intimidating.

"Then don't tell me what to do." I stood up, showing him he didn't scare me.

"Ladies, ladies, let's all just take a deep breath." Carter conveniently walked into the room and stepped between us.

"Shut up!" Logan yelled.

"Gosh, are you bipolar? One minute you're kissing me and being all nice then you're mad at me! I just want to understand!" I let out an exasperated sigh and fell back onto the couch.

"Whatever." Logan spat as he came and sat next to me.

"How're you going to be a meanie and then sit by me?" I scoffed.

"Because I love you." He shrugged.

"What?" My eyes widened. "Dude chill. We just met and let's not forget that you abducted me! That is not love, that's crazy. And you? You're crazy." I rambled.

"I only took you because I love you. I know that you might not feel the same yet, but as my mate you will soon. Even though you're," He looked me up and down, "human."

I scoffed. How dare he say I was human like it was a bad thing. He's the inhuman psycho kidnapper!

"Well I'm only here because you kidnapped me. I know you can't seem to get that kidnapping is not an act of love, but maybe I can get it into your thick skull. Even though you're," I looked him up in down in as much disgust as I could muster, though it was harder than I thought, "an animal."

He rolled those mesmerizing brown eyes at me before staring off into space.

"Hello? Earth to Logan? Aw, c'mon I didn't mean to upset you that much!" I waved my hand in front of his face.