Chapter 5: Double Damn

Okay I'm so so so sorry! I know I suck at updates. Feel free to be pissed at my lack of updates. Love you guys!

You might wanna reread the last chapter since I haven't updated in a while.

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who stuck with me through all my BS

~Chapter 5: Double Damn

I stood at the front door of my home. Darren begged me to wait in the car for the police to come, but I told him I was going back for my locket. He tried to come with me, but I made him stay with the girls.

I took a deep breath and cracked the door open. I peeked around and saw no one. I held my breath and listened. Nothing. I noticed my locket on the ground about ten feet in front of me. I made a mad dash for it and picked it up then stuffed it in my pocket.

I turned around, but froze as my nose came into contact with someone's chest. Someone's very muscular chest. I slowly tilted my head up until I was looking into blue eyes. It was the blonde one.

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to scream. His hand came up and covered my mouth while his other hand held my wrists behind my back.

"I got her!" He yelled.

Brown eyes came out from my bedroom with the grey eyed guy. Brown eyes let out a growl and looked at blondie.

Wait what? I thought.

I licked his hand and he released me quickly.

"Dude, she licked me!" He yelled pointing at me.

"Carter." Brown eyes growled.

Blondie, Carter, bowed his head. 

"The police are on their way." I narrowed my eyes at brown eyes.

"Guess we'll have to be long gone by then." He smirked at me.

I tried to make a run for the door, but the guy with the grey eyes grabbed me. I tried to scream again, but he covered my mouth. I thrashed around and licked his hand, but his grip didn't falter. Brown eyes growled again and whispered "Mine."

What the hell is going on?! 

I kicked grey eyes in his family jewels and laughed when he dropped to the ground. Carter laughed and brown eyes grabbed my arm. Tingles spread across my skin and I eyed brown eyes.

"She's feisty, I like her." Carter laughed.

"Dammit Isaac, get up." Brown eyes commanded the guy on the ground.

Isaac mumbled a few curses and stood. 

"Hold her still, looks like we have to do this the hard way." Brown eyes pushed me toward Carter and Isaac.

"Yes, Alpha." They replied in unison.

"What kind of name is Alpha?" I sneered.

"You were a lot prettier before you opened your mouth." Alpha , I don't think that's even a real namemuttered.

I flipped him the bird. Isaac grabbed my left arm and Carter grabbed my right. 

"Sorry Luna." Carter and Isaac whispered.

"Luna? Who the hell is that? Look you've got the wrong person! My name's not Luna!" I struggled.

"Alpha, calm her down!" Isaac panicked as I kicked wildly.

Alpha came forward and cupped my face with his hands. I continued my movements more frantically as the tingles spread against my skin. He was getting closer and closer and I closed my mouth and gulped.