Chapter 6: Naked

Feel free to correct any grammar  mistakes or give me constructive criticism. I didn't really proofread this so I won't be offended if you point out my errors. 

Please comment! I love reading them! Your comments are always so funny or cute lol. Okay here's the story!

~Chapter 6: Naked

"Nice try. You hungry?" Carter smiled.

"What? I-I...yeah I guess." I stuttered.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Hope you like pizza." He grabbed a pizza box off the counter and held it out to me.

"Why?" I stared at him.

"Because I can't cook and I already got a pizza." He smiled.

"Wha- no, not the pizza. Why are you being nice?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" He grabbed two water bottles from the fridge and motioned for me to follow him out of the kitchen.

Maybe because you're my kidnapper?

I trailed after him. We walked to a door that lead to a staircase.

"Are you going to kill me in the basement?" I stopped behind him.

"Chill out, we're just gonna watch TV." He rolled his eyes.

I followed him down the stairs and looked around. A giant flat screen TV, shelves of movies and games, a PlayStation, an Xbox, a large couch, and a bunch of beanbag chairs.

Carter plopped down on the couch and sat the waters on a little table. He picked up a remote and turned on the TV.

"Sit down." He looked back at me.

I sat on the other end of the couch and placed the pizza box on the table.

"Carter, where a-"

"How do you know my name?" He cut me off.

"You guys said each others names a lot." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, where am-" He cut me off again.

"I don't know your name." He stared at me.

"You kidnapped me and you don't even know who I am?" I scoffed.

"I wouldn't exactly say kidnapped..." He trailed off.

He was obviously avoiding answering any other questions so I let it go.

If I earn his trust, maybe he'll help me.

I grabbed the remote from him and clicked through the channels. I stopped at the news.

"Holy shit!" I leaned closer to the screen.

My apartment complex was on the news, and so was Darren. Emily was at his side with a tear stained face.

"Hey isn't that your hou-" I placed a finger against Carter's lips.

"Shh."

"She went back in for her necklace, her mom gave it to her before she passed away. I tried to make her wait for the cops, but she wouldn't listen. She wouldn't let me go with her and the next thing I knew...she was gone." Darren's voice was strained.

"That was teen Ariana Lake's close friend, Darren Taylor. Now we have her younger sister, Emily Lake. She is one of the few who saw the kidnappers." A reporter spoke.

"I-I miss her. The bad men took her away. They were really big, like monsters! My sister fought them really really good though. But, she went back for the necklace from mommy. I just want her back." She bawled.