Chapter 4

Hey Y'all! So here's the next chapter, I hope you all enjoy it! I've only just finished it, and  I reread it briefly, so there still may be a few mistakes here and there - please let me know if there is, and I'll fix them :)

I hope this chapter is long enough for you all, it's 4 word pages, but I don't know how much it will be on here until I publish it. I was planning to write more, but decided to end it where it is and save the rest for the next chapter! hehe ;)

I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think.

And as always, VOTE &&& COMMENT &&& FAN. Thank you for all the support so far! It means so much to me that you're all enjoying this as much as I like writing it.

I'll try and write the next chapter and upload it as soon as I can :)

Harley :)

I was drifting off to sleep when the sound of glass smashing and a loud thud echoed through the house. Shit! I kicked the comforter off me, needing to get out before they see me. I shivered at the thought of getting caught. I knelt beside my bed, putting my hand underneath and felt around for the baseball bat I'd hidden there.

I opened the door as quietly as I could, and peered out into the landing. The noise seemed like it was coming from downstairs so I peered around once more, to make sure the coast is clear before silently padding down the stairs.

The soft carpet felt cold beneath my feet, but it did nothing to calm my nerves. I heard men's voices coming from the living room and I froze. I tightened my grip on the bat, trying to remind myself that I had a weapon, that I wasn't completely defenceless. My heart was thudding so loud in my chest, that I was worried they would be able to hear it.

I blinked through the darkness, trying my hardest to see if they had moved. There voices were getting louder but I was too panicked to pick out any words, let alone form a sentence. I could hear the voices getting louder, and sensed them getting closer. I screamed at my body to move, but I couldn't. I was frozen to the spot, my pulse now thudding in my ears, blocking out their deep, horrifying voices.

Shit. Why can't they take my stuff and leave already?

Then I realized I was blocking the staircase. Damn it! Why am I so stupid? I should have just locked myself in my en-suite. Why did I even bother to come down here? It's not like they wouldn't have noticed me walking out the front door. Fucking Idiot!

I turned my face into my shoulder, trying to muffle my deep breathing as I started to hyperventilate. I knew I was over reacting. I always thought I'd be able to handle this kind of situation. The lights flicked on, the bright light blinding my for a second, before I opened my eyes and stared at my attackers.

If I wasn't terrified before, then I certainly would be now. Not only was there three big men standing in my hallway, staring at me. There eyes were pitch black. And I don't just mean their irises. Their whole freaking eyes were black. Is this some kind of practical joke?

But no matter how freaked out I was, I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. They were like two empty black holes. Devoid of emotion. Devoid of anything.

“Hi there girly. A little birdy told us you found the Winchesters Impala.” The man I was starting at sneered. His voice sent shivers down my spine, There was something strange about his voice, I hadn't noticed it before because of my fear. But it wasn't quite human. It had a creepy undercurrent to it. Something I didn't like at all.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no sound came out. Damn it! Why couldn't I just play dumb? I hadn't said anything, but recognition must have shown on my face because his sneer turned into a smirk.