Chapter 11

Stefan woke up when his phone began to vibrate. He slowly opened his eyes and attended the call.

“Where on earth are you Stefan,” his mom sounded worried.

“Mom?” he was confused.

“Yes, your mom. Where are you both? It’s nearly morning,” he rubbed his eyes and looked around.

“Mom, calm down. We are alright. We will reach in few hours. I will talk to you later. Bye,” before his mother could say any, he disconnected it.

He looked around to see that he is lying inside the car, covered himself with the blanket. His clothes were spread down along with Sam’s. Fear crept and his mind began to swing. How could he sleep with Sam? And where is she?

He wore his trousers and came out. He called out her name but no response. He couldn’t believe he slept with her last night. Oh god! What she will be thinking now about him… he thought.

He remembered about the last night kissing her. She didn’t protest when his kiss began to deepen. She didn’t protest when his hands went inside her dress and traveled her body. He completely lost control and made love to her, which was nothing he thought of. Why didn’t she protest?

Remembering the last night, he couldn’t control the emotions now crept inside his body. Now he wanted her more than anything. Only she could understand him now. She was so soft and untouched.

No, it’s not the time to think what happened last night; it’s a time to go find her.

He searched the whole place, he remember that last night he stopped in the lonely place, full of trees. The way she started crying suddenly made him irritate him more. Every time he saw her crying, made his heart ache. Only if he controlled last night…

Finally he found her sitting at the edge of the cliff, wearing his shirt. Her legs were hanging over the edge and she was completely absorbed in her thoughts.

“Sam?” he shouted from the distance.

She responded by turning back, but when she saw him coming towards her, she turned back to see the valley.

“What the hell are you doing here?” he asked her irritated. She didn’t respond.

“This place is so beautiful; you see the river flowing down and the trees with colorful flowers on them. It’s lovely here, Stefan,” she said softly looking down the valley.

He kneeled down to her,” Sam, we need to talk,”                                             

“There nothing left to talk, Stef,” she said silently without any emotions. He sat beside her.

“For god sake Sam, listen to me,” he held her elbow and made her turn. He could see her eyes filled with little tears, which she almost controlled. She looked beautiful in his shirt and loose hair. She looks sexy.

“Why Stef, why did you let it happen?” she pleaded.

He sat beside her and sighed,” I don’t know Sam, I couldn’t control you being in my arms,”

“It’s over now. We will forget this thing like the past,” she coldly replied him and turned to stare at the valley.

“Past?” he was taken aback.

“Yes, I think you already forgot.” she still replied him coldly.

“I didn’t forget anything Sam. Not even the day you left me,” he made her turn towards him.

“I left you? I left you because of you,” she pointed at him angrily.

“What did I have done Sam? Why did you leave me?” he asked her softly with concern.

“It doesn’t matters now,”

“Yes it matters. I love you Sam,” Why she is doing this?

“It’s nothing but the lust we had last night,” she replied angrily making each other full of hatred.

“No, I made love to you because I love you,” he wanted her to know that.

“Oh! When did you have fallen for me?” she replied sadistically.

“From the moment I laid my eyes on you,” he looked at her eyes, “I know I had fallen for you when I first saw you at the university,”

Sam’s lips parted, about to protest, but no protest came, unless one counted the small moan which escaped when their mouths met.

It was the kiss of the most passionate persuasion, his hands capturing her face and allowing her no room for anything but to return his passion, to drown in it, and then go with it, riding the rapids of desire, racing on and on. She broke his kiss and laid her hands on his bare chest.

“No, this can’t be…” she stammered.

“Yes, it happened. I always loved you,” he responded her while kissing her again lightly.

“But you never told me…” she was still in shock.

“I waited for the prom…”

“But you didn’t came, instead you send Noah,” she bust out.

“Yeah, because I was planning a surprise for you,” he tried to make her understand.

“No, you weren’t planning. I saw you there, kissing Sara,” she accused him

“Hold on,” he couldn’t believe his ears. “You saw that? What did you do then?”

“I cursed you and left,” she grounded her teeth in anger.

“Dear lord, you left me without giving me a chance to explain,”

“What is there to explain?” she pushed him away.

“A hell lot,” he took her face in his hands and leaned closer, “I danced with her to make you jealous, yes I went out with her because I know you will follow me. I even saw you there, but then Sara suddenly dragged me and kissed me. It was not in my plan. She tried to seduce me but I pushed her and came back to find you. But you left me, leaving there alone,”

Realization hit her; never had she thought this could be the possibility. She didn’t trust him, he who always loved her. Now the world around her shattered, even she realized now how much he love her. The last night is the best night of her life. She has surrendered herself to him without even thinking, her heart said to trust him and yes she did it last night.

“Oh my god! I… Stef” she started crying.

“It was all a part of misunderstanding. I never tried to hurt you. I will never hurt you Sam. I love you,” he tried to make her believe.

“Oh Stef. I love you too. Oh my god! How could I do this to you? It’s all because of me,”

“Hey Sam, don’t blame yourself,”

“If I had waited for your explanations, this day would never come and my parents would have lived,”

“What?” he sounded confused.

She told him what happened that night. He hugged her tightly and let her cry on his shoulders. Minutes passed when she finally rose.

“I think we should leave now,” she didn’t look at him; instead she stared at the ground.

“Yes, my mom already called. I will talk to my mom,”

“About what?” she know what he means.

“About us”

“Oh no Stef, how could you?”

“I should do it before it’s too late,”

“It’s already late Stef; you are going to marry in two days,” she started crying.But before leaving she wanted to say him one thing.

“Some things need to be see through other eyes. They hold a lot of things inside them,” Stefan didn’t understand that at that time