Chapter 1

Samantha White stood near the large glass window from where she can see the park in front of her apartment. Early morning sun rays falls on her face, making her black long hair to shine and her olive-skinned to glow. Her green eyes twinkled when she saw people having their morning walk while few children wearing their school uniforms were walking along the pavement.

They were laughing and jumping in excitement. A small smile curved on her lips as she watched them leaving the street. She saw young girls and boys cycling together and chatting with each other. But the most amazing thing that she has been waiting since morning came to her sight. She saw a middle aged man wearing black trousers along with grey shirt walking along with his 5 years old daughter. She has blonde curls wearing her blue uniform and a tiny bag on her shoulders.

They walked along the pavement with hand in hand, the man laughing for something she was telling to him. Sam leaned towards the glass and closed her eyes. It’s the same scene she sees everyday that reminded of hers.

“Daddy… Daddy….. Do you think I will become a pilot” she asked her dad while walking through the green fields.

“Yes, baby you will. But why do you think so like that? You can become anything you want” her dad assured her.

“Really dad, anything? Even if I became a model?” she eyed her father and looked excitingly.

“Why not? Anything for my princess” he smiled and picked her up. They reached their house which is quite a walk able distance from her school. Her father, Mr. John White has a hotel business and her mother Mrs. Michelle White helps him in his business.

“You always spoil her” Michelle accused her husband while looking at her daughter, Sam.

“No, I am not…. She will become what she wants… anything her heart wishes” John gave a strong word to her.

“Sam?” she looked at her excepting her opinion.

“Sam” someone called out her name. She jerked back from the window and turned around to see her aunt Rose standing next to the breakfast counter, hands on her hips and looking at her.

“Why do you always watch outside everyday at the same time?” she asked her seriously. Sam thought of answering her but later decided not to.

 “It’s nothing. I am just watching outside,” she said casually and sat on the sofa. She picked up the newspaper and started reading it.

“So…. What do you think?” Rose asked her suddenly. Her voice had a hint of excitement. Sam kept the news paper down and eyed at her. She looks amazing even in her late twenties. She has the same green eyes that her mother used to have and her regular Yoga practice made her look young and sexy. Her blonde hair tied as a plait worked awesome on her oval face with neat eyebrows. She wore her favorite black business suit.

“You look amazing, I think so” she teased her. Rose frowned and looked at her.

“But I don’t think Philip would mind you being so…. Sexy?” Sam continued when Rose didn’t answer her. Philip was her long time boyfriend and they were so serious in their relationship that they will marry in any time.

“Sam,” Rose yelled from the counter,” I am not asking about me or Philip. I am asking about the matter we talked yesterday night”

“No…. not again” Sam looked shockingly at her. The whole evening they went on debating about it. She wants Sam to help her in her business. She is New York’s best wedding planner and she wants Sam to accompany to her next project.