A little miracle

Being married with Alison Dilaurentis is not an easy thing, but it worth it ...at least that's what Emily thinks. Ali is beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind...but she can be the worst monster you can ever meet, if you dare to hurt somebody who means something to her.

Emily had seen both sides of her wife, but She was not expected to see a third side. One night when she came from work (in the police station ) she found her wife in a corner of an empty room , that room was planned to be her son's or daughter's room, but all their efforts to get Ali pregnant , had failed. 

-Ali babe... what's going on? Emily asked to her wife who was crying over her own knees.

-I'm the worst wife ever-She said

-Babe, that's not true and you know it. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, the best wife I could ask for. 

-You deserve someone better than me... someone who can give you a child. 

-Ali, I don't want anyone but YOU, I love you, I want you and I don't want a child if you're not gonna be her mom too. We are together in this,babe.

-What I have done to deserve you? 

- It's all about your cooking -Emily said trying to make her wife smile. 

-Jerk 

......
Emily was optimist, they were just 24 and even She really want a baby, She knows that She have not to pressure Ali. They will have their family, those things take time and she have to be patient but it so difficult!

Everytime She goes to school to pick Ali and Saw her wife with her little "kids" makes Emily want a baby even more. 

Two Months before their first wedding anniversary, Emily goes to school to pick Ali as usual, but Easton ( other teacher) told her that Ali was not there since the day before. Emily felt like something was going on with her wife and She get worried. 20 minutes later, She found her wife on the sofa with a blanket over her. Ali doesn't look good, in fact Emily did not remember see her that bad ...ever.

-Baby, how are you feeling? She asked softly after kiss Ali's forehead. 

-I feel like crap. I might got a virus or something. I will sleep in the guest room tonight.

-You don't have to do that, You can sleep with me.

-Em, I love you, but I'm not good enough to have sex.- Ali said trying to Smile

-I was not thinking about that, I just don't want you to sleep alone, not when you are sick- Emily said running her fingers through her wife's hair.

-Baby I don't want you to get sick

-I will take that risk -Emily said with a smile- I'll be here soon, you need a huge bowl of soup

-I love you-Ali said closing her eyes and trying to rest.

-I know babe, I love you too- Emily said before kiss her wife's forehead again

....

It has been almost a month and Ali was not getting better. Emily is so worried because Ali looks so weak and no medicine can make her feel better. Emily is thinking about force Ali to go to the doctor, since she can't eat practically nothing.

-Baby, we need to go- Emily said softly

-Em, I don't feel good to go anywhere. You don't have to get home. Call the girls, they would love to see you again. 

-I will, but today I want to bring you somewhere. Please- She said with puppy eyes.

- Don't look at me like that... Em...please...Okay, you win.

15 minutes later Emily was hugging Alison in the Hospital lobby. She knew Ali was really bad when her wife is not complaining about being there.

-Babe..I...

- I'm not mad Em, I don't like hospitals but I know when I should give up and let you take care of me. Thanks for being so patient with me, I know I wasn't being the best company lately and I want to apologize with you for that. 

-Hey, don't say that, you're the best company even when you're mad and I can see how your brain is planning to kill me and hide my body where nobody ever found it-Emily said making Ali laugh

-I will not kill you, who would keep me warm in winter nights?

Emily smile and Intertwined her fingers with Ali's.

-Alison Lauren Fields-Dilaurentis- A nurse asked

Both get up and follow the nurse to doctor office.

- Alison I have some great news- The old man said

-Great news? I feel like crap, that's great?- Ali said causing her wife to give her a look of disapproval.

-It is normal to feel that way in your condition, The first months of pregnancy can be stressful and exhausting, especially if you are not eating well. I'll give you a diet and I would recommend you to make an appointment with your gynecologist, to see how the baby is growing.

-Are you sure about that? The last pregnancy test I took was negative- Alison said confuse

-Yes, pretty sure.  Some tests fail but your blood does not lie. Congratulations.

-xxx-

Hi everyone. It was a long time out of here but i'm back now. I'm gonna make a second part if you show me that you really liked this one. Let me down below some request for future oneshoots.