Emily's Birthday part 2

The clock struck 16:00 pm when Emily left the institute. Her heart was beating against her chest, her hands were sweaty, her legs felt like jelly... She had never been so nervous before but she couldn't control her own body, the emotions were so strong that she can't even think straight.

When She came home, Emily found a note from her mom, Apparently several riots had happened through the day and they needed her at the police station.

Emily sighed in relief, at least she would not listen her mother asking for Hanna and Spencer or even worse, she using the most painful phrase that Emily had ever heard.'' That's not what Alison had wanted ''. That phrase makes Emily feel like she would never see her first love again, like Alison was really dead.

Emily go upstairs and over her bed another box was waiting for her. She thought it was a gift from her parents, at least until she opened the letter which lay over the box.

'You and me in sweet Paris, How does that sound?'

-Alison.

She opened the box and She found a snow globe with the eiffel tower, but the most surprising thing was those two letters intertwined in the base [E &A] , like if they belong together.

Tears come to her eyes. Remembering those days together still hurt, because she didn't know if Alison is coming back, to say goodbye or to stay with her; and it hurts, hurts like never before, because all she ever wanted was be by her side.

she put her new snow globe with the other one, which Ali gave to her before she disappeared. She don't know how she should feel about this or how she should feel if that's the last time she's gonna see Ali.

It's 20:00 when Emily finish her chemistry assignment . After a shower that doesn't help to calm her nerves, She chooses an outfit that does not look like she used to wear a few months before, but which feels as comfortable as in their sweatpants. [Emily's outfit from 4x16]

It's 21:30 when he leaves home and heads to the lake. But he is so anxious that 10 minutes after She is already there. She sits on the rock and inadvertently passed her hand over that old graffiti with the initials of both.

I remember that day -says a voice that Emily will never be able to forget- You were so happy that I had said no to that boy, to spend the afternoon with you.

Emily looked at Alison as if she were a goddess. At least that was what she thought when she saw her appear between the trees.

Ali...-was all that came out Emily's throat

You never knew how beautiful you looked that day, it was like if I was colorblind my hole life and you came and showed me every tonal range. I felt dizzy

Ali walked to the rock, she keep her eyes from Emily the whole time. She'd never looked at anybody in that way...Never

I missed you like a crazy- Ali said

She stroked Emily's face with such devotion that the brunette felt a chill run down her spine.

I missed you too-Emily said

Alison smiled at her, with that smile whose only for Emily... just for her.

Happy Birthday sweetie- Alison Said

They spent hours talking. Alison told her the truth and Emily wanted to cry because, all her little blonde has been through.

It was 2:00 am when Ali says goodbye and Emily's heart felt broken, she just wanted that moment last forever.

The next morning, Emily didn't want to go to class. She felt too lost and hurt to back a place where she already had nobody, but there's no freaking way that her mom let's skip class. So she put her sharks tracksuit and she went to class.

She didn't pay attention to those comments around her , at least not until she felt a warm hand over hers. She raised her head and Saw Ali smiling at her.

Ali...

I couldn't- she said

But...

I'm not going anywhere if you're not coming with me- The blond said, and Emily knew she was sincere.

You're putting yourself in danger, you should go- Emily whispered.

I don't care.

Ali!

I'm not going anywhere. I can't left you again- she said like if those words hurt her

A-Emily said trying to make Ali remembering that she really have a reason to run away

Fuck that bitch!!!

But..

You don't understand it right?- Ali said with a big smile- I love you

Then, she space between their lips begin to close as fast as Emily's heart was beating against her chest.

You really need to break up with Ben-Ali said before intertwined her fingers with Emily's and walk to their first class.

That was the first time Ali kissed Emily in public, but definitely not the last one