Forever and Always Part 1

WARNING: That's sad, if you feel you can't deal with it, please don't keep reading.

That was my very first Emison onshoot (two shoots actually) and since I won't post anything new till next Thursday I thought that it will be nice to add this one to that book. I hope you like it

x----x----x----

''Forever and Always''

Alison and Emily have been dating for a year and half after Alison admitted her feeling for Emily weren't just Friendly . Both have just finished their senior year and They are moving to LA, Where They were admitted in UCLA, Emily with a Full scholarship after winner every single swimming championship .

All their friends are in different parts of the country : Spencer and Toby are skiing in Aspen; Ezra and Aria are in NY visiting every single museum, art gallery, musicals ... and Hanna and Caleb after three days fighting for the place where they wanted to go, they found that Hawaii was the perfect solution.

Emily is waiting for Alison in her porch while Alison is finishing her suitcase. They finally can make their dream come true. They finally are going to Paris, just like Alison promised to Emily years ago.

- What are you thinking? - Alison asked wrapping Emily's waist with her arms, hugging her from behind and resting her chin on the Mermaid's left shoulder .

-Nothing-Emily lied and She felt how Ali froze behind her.

-I can't believe how lucky I am- She said with a big smile on her face and she turn around to see her girlfriend's face.

-Why not? You deserve all the good things in the world-Alison said

- And that's I have... I couldn't asked for anything better than you-Emily said

-That's why I love you, You always have seen the best part of me.

-Girls! it's time to go- Emily's dad said- go and say goodbye to Mom

[Two days after they arrive]

-OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL- Emily Screamed

-I was right- Alison said with a Smile, her girlfriend turned around and looked at her- You look so good on the top of Eiffel Tower.

Emily blushed and kiss her girlfriend on the top of Eiffel Tower, like she always wanted.

It's 6:30 am it's their anniversary and they are laying on the bed of their hotel. Tomorrow it's their last day on Paris, they haven't been gone yet and they are planning their next visit.

Alison is the first to wake up, her mermaid is sleeping with her head over Alison's shoulder and she though that's the closest to heaven that She'd ever been.

-You're staring- Emily said with her eyes closed and a smile

-Sorry, I can't resist, You look so beautiful- Ali said

-I'm not

-Yes, You are the most beautiful woman in the earth... And I'm sure that Paris wouldn't have been so perfect if you were not here with me.

-Ali...

-Let me finish... I know we are so young and we have to learn and we will pass through so many problems, disappointments and whatever life has prepared to us... But I don't really care about what's next, I only care if you will be with me.

-Of course I will.

Then Alison gave to Emily a little red velvet box. Emily opened it and the emotion took her. She can barely breathe and her eyes were full of tears.