Fetus Emison

The summer was gone as fast as the winter had appeared. Emily still missed the warmth and free time of the summer when the first snow arrived.

On the other hand Alison was very excited about the snow, which meant they would cancel classes. As soon as She woke up he went downstairs in her pajamas.

Her mother was already there, taking the first morning coffee.

"Good morning honey" her mother greeted before placing a kiss on the forehead of his daughter, who had stood in front of the television.

"Because of the snow The classes of the following schools have been canceled: ........... Rosewwod Day and Rosewood High School"

"YEEEEEEEEEES" screamed Ali

"Then you have nothing to do today, right?" Jessica asked

"Am .... I made plans with Emily" Ali said

"Emily can come too," Jessica said taking the last sip of his coffee

"But ....Mom," Ali tried to complain

"Alison, get dressed and call her" in 45 minutes we will look for "Jessica she said sharply.

"Awesome" Ali said sarcastically before go upstairs.

45 minutes later, mother and daughter are waiting for Emily to the door of his house.

"Hello Mrs. DiLaurentis" Emily said with a big smile, which became even bigger when her eyes met Ali's.

"Good Morning Emmy" Alison said, smiling, making Emily noticing butterflies in her stomach.

"Good morning Ali" It was all she could say before Alison put her head on Emily's shoulder and slowly went back to sleep.

...

It had been 15 minutes trip and only sound in the car was the music from the radio.

"Mrs DiLaurentis .."

"Emily, honey, you can call Jessica"

"Jessica ... where are We going? Asked Emily

"I have to attend to some business in Philadelphia, close to Blue Cross River Rink. I know the owner since they were kids, maybe he allows you to skating while I'm working"

"she liked skating right?" Emily asked

"Ali love it, It's sad that She can not compete anymore"

"In what mode racing she used to compete?" Emily asked

She had seen medals and Trophies in a box that Alison kept in the wardrobe, but never dared to ask

"Ice-Skating"

"She did well?"

"I've never seen anything more beautiful, but I think you will be able to see that for yourself"

...

"Ali wakes up" Emily whispered to Alison before leaving a kiss on the forehead of her best friend.

"Five minutes more" Alison said half asleep

"I have a surprise for you," Emily said, smiling.

It had arrived nearly half an hour before, but had left Alison sleeping while Emily and Jessica spoke with Anthony who had no objection to the idea that Emily had .

Emily wanted to remind Ali those moments before her ankle ligament broke, It never healed well and that's the reason why She could no longer compete.

"Where are we?" Asked Ali, rubbing his eyes.

"Just follow me and see" - Emily said smiling

Ali took Emily's hand and she was surprised when Emily dragged her to one of the places that used to be her favorites

"How did you know?" Alison asked

"I had a nice chat with your mother"

"I can not skate Em"

"Yes you can, simply can not compete, but you should not leave something you love"

"I guess I like more skating to compete," Alison Said with a smile

They advanced to the track and once there Ali put her skates on, while Emily put the music.

Alison started slowly, moving to the rhythm of music, elegant and simple movements. Alison music progressed and adapted to it, as She was swimming in the sound.

Emily on the other hand, She was shocked, She had never seen Alison smile for so long. ALSO Emily had never seen until then, how incredibly elegant, delicate and beautiful figure skating was, until that precise moment when she saw Aliso slide on the ice with an elegance almost impossible to achieve.

"You going to stand there watching or you coming - Ali asked after a while.

"I'm staying here," Emily said

"Did you fear?" Alison asked Mockingly

"No, it's just I don't skate"

"It is easy"

Emily shook her head

"At least try it"

"Okay," Emily gave

Emily stood awkwardly skates and entered the track, during the first minutes tried to stand, but it was virtually impossible for her. She got up, walked to the curb where he grabbed her and started to take her first steps, holding the hand of wood which was marking the end of the runway.

"Come on, Emmy, the curb is no fun"

"End up without ass neither" protested Emily.

"Come," said Alison offering her hand.

"No Ali, I do not want to fall and hurt you"

"Oh come on, do not be whiner. I want skate with you, It's is not that difficult"

"But ..."

"Just grab my hand"

Emily did what Alison said, took her hand, which felt warm even through the gloves of both

"Close your eyes" Alison asked to Emily

She closed her eyes and slowly felt moved, the very slow start and gradually faster.

"You trust me?" He asked Alison

"With my life," Emily said.

Suddenly they stopped and Emily Alison felt both hands on her hip. She opened his eyes slowly and found Alison front of her.

" Dance with me" was all she said

Off the track, Anthony and Jessica looked at both girls interact.

"I've never seen a more beautiful friendship" Anthony said

"Oh Sweetie,That's not friendship," said Jessica with a smile

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You can see it in her eyes"

"In her eyes?" He asked.

"She looks her the same way she used to look at this track, as if Emily was her whole world"