christmas part 2

"Emily Catherine Fields do you grant me the honor to be mine for the rest of my days?"

"I ... I" Emily was unable to utter a word. Tears ran down her cheeks and her legs were shaking.

Alison kept her position and looked straight into her eyes, expectant; this was the hardest thing she had done in her life and she didn't knew what she would do, if Emily say "No"

Emily fell to the ground and reached for Alison face, an then she kissed her like if the world was almost over.

"It's that a Yes? " Alison asked a little bit nervous.

"I hate you... I was planning propose to you in a couple of months" Emily said with a smile

"Great minds, think alike" Alison said resting her forehead on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Babe are you crying? Emily ask when she felt her shoulder wet.

"Nope"

"Liar... let me see those beautiful eyes"

Alison raised her hair and Brown reunited with blue.

"Why are you crying?" Emily asked, wiping Alison's tears.

"I don't know... "

Emily smile and Ali started to spit all.

"I know you love me... you show me that every single day and I feel so glad that finally we get our change to be together, because I can't imagine my life without you. I can't imagine how would be wake up without you by my side...."

"You will not  figure it out, because I will be here forever, every single day of my life"

"I love you"

"I love you too, Alison Lauren Dilaurentis"

"Fields"

"What??"

"It's Dilaurentis- Fields"

"God, you don't know how much I love you "

"Well, you can show me... anytime, like right now" Alison said with a big smirk

"We're not gonna have sex in the hall of our new house"

"Okay, not in the hall; But what about in our bedroom? Alison said

"You do not admit "no" for an answer, right? Emily said, helping Alison to get off the ground.

"Not when it comes to making love to my beautiful fiancee" Alison said

"Said it again" Emily asked her

"Fiancee" 

Emily grabbed Alison's shirt  "How about a tour of our new house?"

"Okay babe" 

" and I want to start for our room" Emily said whispering in the ear of Alison as sexy as she could.

"How about decorate our new house?" Ali asked but Emily take a step and pushed Ali against the wall on her right.

Alison put her arms around Emily's neck and She licked the lower lip of her fiancée,  while Emily placed her hands on the thighs of Alison and placed them on either side of her own hip.

"Fuck the decorations I want you right now " Em said walking up the stairs with Ali in her arms.

"Your wish is my command, My beautiful fiancé"

"I like the sound of that " Ali said between kiss and Kiss "We can decorate later"

"Or tomorrow morning" Emily added

"Emily  Catherine Fields you're gonna be the death to me" Alison confessed

"It's Emily Catherine Fields- Dilaurentis, actually"