Chapter Two: Somewhere Different

Embracing her friend tightly, Alison didn't want to ever let go, she didn't want to leave this town, the only place she ever knew to be home, but she knew she would have to soon, too soon...

"Alison! Hurry up" Vivian yelled impatiently from the car. Reluctantly she let go of her friend and picked up her bag from the ground.

"Promise you will stay in contact" Kelly asked with sadness clouding her voice. Alison tried her best to give her friend an encouraging smile. She had to stay strong for the both of them.

"You will come visit right?" Kelly asked, giving Alison a strong gaze, the girl's green eye's looked deep into hers as though pleading for more answers. Alison didn't know where they were moving to, weather it was near or hours away, she never asked. Alison tried her best to avoid Vivian if possible, let alone ask her questions.

"I.. I will try my best" Alison said with a faint smile as she gave her dear friend one last hug , then walked to the car, waving her hand in the air she yelled "Goodbye!" Alison wanted to cry, but she couldn't, instead she gave her friend a smile as she got into the back of the car.

"It only took you so long" Vivian said with a scuff. Alison kept quiet, not knowing whether or not it would further anger her Stepmother. Alison only hoped Audrey would hurry up and get in, the longer she was in the car with Vivian it made her unconformable, the quicker they got to where they were going, the better.

Walking out of the house Audrey opened the car door, setting her suitcase on Alison's lap, the thing weighed a ton, even though it wasn't all that big. Looking up to her stepsister with question, she asked. "Why can't this go in the trunk?" Audrey stood with her arms crossed and complete displeasure, her platinum blonde hair was braided from the top of the back of her head down, in a french braid to one side. Her dark green eye's were as cold as her mothers.

"Because, I don't want it in the trunk," Audrey shut the car door. "Just don't ruin anything, and try to keep your dirty hands off it." The Cheeky look on her Stepsisters face sickened her..

"Yeah.. Sure.." Alison, whispered to herself. For how long would she have to handle being treated this way? it wasn't right. She just wanted her father back, to tell her everything was going to be alright, and to hug her tight, but for now all she could do was ignore the pain in her legs, from the heavy suit case, and drift away to sleep, until they got to their new home.

Alison woke up to a rough push on her shoulder. "Come on wake up" Audrey spat the words out roughly.

Jolting in shock, Alison rubbed her tired eyes, and then scanned the area. Where were they? there were no homes around, there was only a tall building with lots of windows and beautiful landscape, was it?.. a hotel?

"Alison, grab the bags and bring them in, we will be staying here for a few days until those moving people do there jobs, and get our things to the new house. Audrey you come with me."

Walking away Alison tried to call after them, but they ignored her. How was she suppose to know what room they were in? Dragging her suit case on the floor she lifted the other one over her shoulder, her step sister would have a fit if she let it touch the ground, and that was something she didn't want to see if she didn't have too. Walking into the luxurious hotel Alison went up to the front Desk.

"Excuse me Sir" A tall man with dark brown hair turned around.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Did a woman named Vivian Bilnsin rent a room? I am her -.... Uh... I am with her" Alison couldn't believe herself, was she really about to call herself that woman's daughter? Was that wrong? To deny any close relation to her? Was her heart becoming cold too? Alison shook her head, trying to clear her mind of all those thoughts, right now she didn't need anymore thoughts of Vivian and her Stepsister.