Chapter Five

--Emma's point of view-- 

It was beautiful. There was no words to describe how beautiful it was. The sun was high in the sky but it wasn't hot. The wind was blowing, making waves from the sea rock up on shore in a gently motion. The sand was nice and soft, and pretty as can be, along with the clear blue sea to add to its beauty.  How weird is it that I end up at the beach?

I started looking around, but I saw no one. Not a person in sight. I don't know why but I became very upset. He wasn't here. He wasn't here with me to see this. Had he lied to me when he said he'd never leave me?

 I sat down in the sand. I started to look at the sea, wondering where these thoughts come from and who wasn't here with me.

Suddenly, I started to feel a tingle in my hand.

I examined in closely but it appeared to me normal beside that it was tingly and warm. Why was it doing that?

 I looked back upon the sea, wondering how I got here? I shouldn't be here, I knew deep in my heart that I wasn't supposed to be here. So why was I here?

Cam.

I jumped up as the memories started to flood my mind, bringing tears to my eyes.

Him and I pushing each other when we where younger in the back seat of my brothers car, him and I in High School together at lunch, him leaving town, him coming back, us together finally, us fighting, and lastly him telling me he loves me.

"Cam. where are you?" i said  in monotone as i closed my eyes slowly savoring the memory of him