Prologue

Prologue

            Fire.

It has shaped the human race for all of eternity.

Without flame we wouldn't be the society we are today. 

If we had no way to burn things and keep warm we would be a completely changed world. 

They say that that oxygen levels determine the color of a flame. 

The blue base of a flame is hotter than the yellow tip. But green burning hotter than blue, and white conquering all.

It's said that red stars are colder then blue stars; and if you burn different chemicals you can create different colors of flame.

Others believe that you can control a candle flame with your brain waves. If you remained relaxed and balanced it will stand straight. 

But people these days focus too hard on reality and the mainstream of everyday living and choose to push out anything they cannot see plainly.

But I have harvested secret powers that allow me to see more than the average naked eye.

These powers are hiding deep in my mind. I see things others can’t see, and I hear things others choose to block out. 

I don't think quiet like you. I have dark, sick, twisted, thoughts.

I'm not like other kids my age.

I have many secrets that separate me from them.

I'm different.

I burn hotter than the average yellow flame.

For my flame is green.

And without a green flame will you would be nothing.

Such a high temperature may only need to be reached on rare occasions but I can assure you, there are times when you will need such a rarity. 

I'm not like you.

Or any of the rest.

I have special powers that set me aside from your black and white reality.

I am special.

I am different.

I am born schizophrenic.