Chapter 8

I was really surprised when I saw Eline enter the cafeteria wearing Jordan's.

I mean, she looked really cool in them, but I was so surprised because I've never seen Jordan's unless it's on a vine video.

As she walked in I noticed she was trying to fit a cyboard into a bag slung across her body in addition to her backpack, which had some weird face on it. It looked really creepy.

I can't describe it.
All I can say was that it looked like a Japanese anime.

Everyone was waving for her to come sit at her table, she looked around looking annoyed. But then she spotted us (as in me and tucker) she gave a smile of relief  at our waves for her to come over and sit with us.
Everyone gasped when they all saw her come over.

"Hey Eline." I said once she sat down

She smiled back at me.
I noticed that she wasn't much of a talker, she was usually quiet.....unless she's defining something or talking smart I guess.

Tucker  looked over at me with a face like, so this is the girl who lives across the street from you...........DAMN!

I looked back at him all like, yeah just don't go flirting with her ok?
Tucker laughed at me then turned to Eline, who was pulling out her lunch bag with the deathly hallows sign on the front of it.
I realized at that point that Eline was kinda a well total fangirl, she did not act like it, but her stuff did.
"Hi." Tucker spoke to Eline
"I'm tucker! Danny's best friend and close companion, nice to meet you!"
She lifted her head at him smiled and said, "Hi tucker I don't know if you know but my name is Eline Laster, nice to meet you."