Chapter 4

As I followed behind this mysterious girl, I found my self staring out windows made for the rich, the view was incredible! To be honest it was an abnormally long staircase so I would assume the view would be this spectacular!!
"You know guys we could of taken the Elevator." Eline called back. Jazz did not respond, she was as shocked as I was about the view. Finally we all headed down the hall to Elines bedroom.
Her bedroom had a lot of black and white, it had a big gigantic window toward the north. It took up the whole wall. A wall window I told myself sternly.
"Your room is amazing." Jazz told her.
"Thanks." Eline replied as she stared out at the city. When the door was closed (by Jazz) I noticed a big,gigantic poster of a unicorn and the words:
"I believe in Unicorns"
To be honest it looked really professional.
"So,"  I wanted to start a conversation, " Where are you from Eline?"
Elines fists suddenly clenched and you could see the ultimate sadness in her eyes.
"Beach City California." She replied in a  sad tone. She then,looked down at her feat
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
It took her a few minutes to respond, then finally,
"Well beach city was well..." She paused," it was first more quiet, there was a beach!!!! I mean there is no beach in a 100 mile radius of here!" She yelled while flapping her hands in the air.
I wanted to ask her a real important question.
"Have you heard of Danny Phantom?" I asked randomly.
She immediately whipped around and stared at me like I was crazy. "Who.....?" She asked
"Danny PHANTOM!" I said more broadly. " Handsome,half ghost-" I was interrupted by a gasp.
"H-Half g-g-g-ghost?!" Eline gasped.
"Yessssss." I replied, she immediately gained control of herself and said,
"Um sorry I'm no, I don't believe in stupid things like ghosts.".