Chapter 5

I was literally screaming-inside my head. How can a girl NOT believe in ghosts I mean...she's talking to a HALF GHOST saying that she doesn't believe in ghosts. Jazzes face got all scrunched up in confusion and disbelief. I bet she was thinking what I'm thinking, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?!?! I mean GHOST HUNTERS are downstairs and I mean my FACE, well Danny phantoms face, is on the sign that welcomes you to Amity park, home of the FAMOUS DANNY PHAAANTOMMM!!!
I eventually cleared my throat, and said
"How can you not believe in ghosts I mean.." I paused "Amity park is super famous for its ghost activities and you live here?!"
She looked at me and smiled like parents to when there children say something that OBVIOUSLY is not true but they still smile at them (falsely) and agree with them that's it's true so they don't hurt the child's feelings. So I was all like: really? At that smile. Really Eline?
"The thing that I believe in is spirits that come from hell and sometimes haunt people, there is a type of them called a poltergeist that haunts homes, but only for a small period of time. Ghosts were a side affect of Halloween, the ghost takes part in Halloween by making a classic cheap costume or as a decoration to 'spoky up your house' I know all of this because my birthday is on Halloween." Jazz and I gawked at her, she sounded like a dictionary not a 14 year old girl. "Do you get all A's?" I asked her.
"Precisely." She replied and blushed.