Chapter 1

"Want me to bring up some chips?" Steven universe asked me. "Nah, remember," I said, "I don't like chips, but I'll get you one!" And chips appeared out of know where.
'Now is my chance', I told myself. I have to tell Steven I'm moving away.
I've lived on beach city for well ,my whole life, and I've known Steven since 6th grade. Steven and I are 14. I also found out about having powers (due to the Gems) and about my past being 3 quarters gem and 1 quarter human. My mother was Queen of the gems and my father was king of the rebel gems. I was born 5,000 years ago but my father was half gem, half human, like Steven...
He killed himself a few months, after I was born. (If you watch Steven Universe you would know what happened to the mother at birth), that's why he killed himself. 
AlrightI told myself, time to tell him....
"Steven?" I asked, "yea?" He responded. "Uhhh mm" I had to think, how am I going to tell him?
"I'm moving...." I just decided to stupidly blurt out.
"What?"
"I AM MOVING CROSS COUNTRY! AWAY FROM THIS CITY AND WE PROBABLY WONT SEE EACH OTHER EVER AGAIN!!!"
Steven looked taken aback.
"Uhh your joking right?" Steven asked with some hesitation. "No I'm not, and I'm sorry. I wish I could stay but-
My parents and I wellll"
"Your not joking"
"Precisely"
"Oh" Steven turned off the TV.
"Where?" He asked  me
"Amity park." I replied
Worst day ever