Chapter 3

It was a Saturday, sweet Saturday. But it was interrupted, by my ghost hunter parents.... Ugh
"Danny!! Guess what?!" Mom shouted
"There is a new family across the street and we met them yesterday, and so we planned today we would go over to there house!!"
"They are also super rich" Jazz added
That's what made me get up
I got dressed in a record time of 4 minutes and 34 seconds and hurried to the door  and waited.
We all  looked nice. Apparently we are all trying to impress the rich.
Mom came downstairs with a gift basket and we all left to cross the street
The house was huge
It kinda looked like 4 versions of my house all squished together
Cool
When mom rang the doorbell it kinda sounded like church bells.
It was answered 20 seconds later by a nicely dressed blonde haired man who looked very happy.
"Welcome to our home Fentens!!" He greeted us happily as he brought us into his home
"Eline!" He called. "The Fentens are here, why don't you come and greet them?" The man called up the magnificent staircase.
"Yes dad I'm coming" A girl's voice called from upstairs.
Suddenly agirl appeared at the top of the staircase holding a cat and there was a dog by her side.
Her eyes were a turquoise and light blue and gray mixed together, her hair light brown with blonde streaks in it (they were barely noticeable). But something was weird about her, like a feeling that I have never felt before was exploding in my head,toes hands fingers, everywhere! She was of course beautiful which kinda made me feel this way. She blushed red when she saw me staring at her. 

But what I also noticed was a big  band-aid on her left hand that she put a hand over. Anyway......

"Danny and Jazzmine why don't you introduce yourselves to Eline?" Mom urged once Eline got Downstairs. "Sure!" Jazz piped up.
"Hi my names Jazz, I'm Danny's older sister!"
"Hello Jazz, My name's Eline, I'm not older nor younger because I am an only child." Eline said plainly and politely.
""Danny." I simply said. "Nice to meet you Eline." She nodded at me, then turned to her parents. "Why don't you kids go upstairs, Eline take them on a tour of the house." Her parents told her.
So we started up the steps