Trouble

ADRASTEIA'S POV

 "Thank you for coming." I said as I took the older mans hands in mine and his son helping him out the door. 

 "Thank you for having us Luna." He said, he was talking rather slowly but I understood that he was older.

 I smiled gently, "It was a pleasure, have a goodnight. Sleep well. Goodnight." I said to them as I waled them out the door. The son smiled at me nicely and helped his father out. I saw that they were safely in the car before turning to come back inside and closing the door. 

 I leaned my forehead against the door and with a soft, tired sigh, closed my eyes. 

 "ADDY!!" A screaming voice said coming out of the kitchen hallway and into the parlor. It was Melanie.

 "What happened? Is.. he your... mate?" I asked unsure.

 She beamed up at me, "Yes! Thank you so much, Addy! I owe you for decades!" She said crushing me to her.

 "Really? Then, lets start now, let me take a long nap." I said with a yawn.

 "No! I need to tell you everything!"

 Please, Mel--"

 "Melanie, Adrasteia, what's wrong? I heard screaming." Henry said coming from around the corner.

  I came out of her arms and into his, I wrapped my arms around his neck and just held him closer to me with my face in his neck. "Oh, nothing, my love. Just exciting boy talk, Melanie found her mate." I whispered in his ear.

 He tensed and I felt his head turn up to look at her. His growl vibrated throughout his whole body. "No."

 "What?" Melanie and I asked in unison.

 "I said no. You will not have a mate yet. you are too young." He said tightening his hold when I tried to  push him away from me.

 "Well... Henry, it's kinda.. too late for that..."

 His head snapped up to he and his eyes turned black. "What do you mean?" His wolf snarled.

 She opened her mouth to speak but just pulled her dress sleeve away from her neck to clearly show his mark on her silky skin.

 "Crap." I cursed before stepping in front of Melanie  and pushing her out of the way as Henry shifted and knocked me down. I hissed as my hip hit the marble flooring and endured all the fall.

 "Luna!" I heard Edna scream as she rushed to get me out from under the angry Alpha.

 "I'm fine, I'm fine."

 "No, no, no, Luna your not, you're bleeding." I looked down and saw a little blood soaking through my dress. What? I didn't think the fall was hard enough to make me break skin.

 "I'll fetch the doctor." She hurried before running around the corner.

 Once she was gone, Henry's wolf was looming over me whining and pouting. He stood above me in a protectors stance.

 A few minutes later the pack doctor came rushing back along with my brother-in-bonds. Mark and Derek rushed in causing Henry to tense and growl at the threat to his injured mate. It was weird seeing Derek for once not being stupid and joking around with everyone. He was serious while dealing with this.

 "Henry, you need to back off or you will hurt her. Do you want that? To hurt your mate? Let us take care of her. Mandy, get her from him, she's losing too much blood."

 "If she losses more we'll need to get a transfusion." Mandy said just looking at my bleeding form under Henry. 

 "Call my sister, call Rebecca." I said starting to get drowsy and start seeing black. 

 ***

 I felt a hand soothing my hair, "There is a castle on a cloud,

I like to go there in my sleep,
Aren't any floors for me to sweep,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a room that's full of toys,
There are a hundred boys and girls,
Nobody shouts or talks too loud,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a lady all in white,
Holds me and sings a lullaby,
She's nice to see and she's soft to touch,
She says "Cosette, I love you very much."

I know a place where no one's lost,
I know a place where no one cries,
Crying at all is not allowed,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

Oh help! I think I hear them now,
and I'm nowhere near finished sweeping and
scrubbing and polishing the floor.
Oh, it's her! It's Madame!"

I opened my eyes to see my beautiful sister, Rebecca. "Have a nice nap, little one?" She laughed softly in my ear.

 "Rebby?" I moaned in pain.

 "Sshh shh shh, it's fine. I'm here, little dear sister. You've gotten frailer, if that is possible."

 "Rebby, you're here." I said with a small smile.

 "Of course, but also my mate... and Beta Alan."

 A/N: Hey, guys!! I know it's been a while... Sssssoooooo whatdaya think?! I liked it I guess.... Tell me what you want to happen in the next chapter please! I know you are all hoping SOMETHING happens... I need more ideas from you guys before I can write again sooo... until I get more comments about what you want to happen next I can't update... :( And if you tell me what you want to happen in the next chapter and I use your idea you get that chapter dedicate to you! Happy reading!

 COMMENT,

 VOTE,

 FAN!!!

   Until then,

          -Jeze <3!