We're Off To Florida

ADRASTEIA'S POV

 "You know, I think our plans are going well." I said as I felt the familiar rush of hair going through my hair. I loved long car rides.

Stick your tongue out, it feels awesome.

I could almost chuckle lovingly on the softness of my wolf's calm voice. She made me feel comfortable, especially at the sweet thoughts of our pup.

Though as I neared the negativity of the Carter house I felt edgy and uneasy.

I had a guard with me only to ensure my safety as Henry would have it no other way. I almost felt grateful that Henry demanded it without it I would feel almost vulnerable if Monroe were to bring out a bat. I could not shift and I could  not run fast but with a guard, Peter, Derek, and Rick to protect me.

Rick and Derek will always take the side of the Alpha and try to stay loyal to their mates. If Monroe were to tryband hurt me their wolves would come out.

Let's just hope it does not come to that.

"Good morning, Monroe. How are you this morning?" I asked trying my best to be sincere in his rotten aura.

"Fine." He mumbled as he opened the door a little bit more for Peter and I.

I grimaced as I stepped in and waited for Peter to come in before closing the door. We walked into the dining room where Mariposa sat picking at her eggs with a grumpy expression.

"Hello," I awknowleged them. Derek and Rick got up at the same time to offer me their seats. I shook my head at them and requested a more formal place. I knew we had a formal room in all houses in case of an emergency meeting.

I lead them all to the room and sat at the head of the table.

"It has recently come to my attention that the mate of Derek, your daughter, has started to express the interest of over throwing my mate and I as Alphas." The growls were not silent around the room as Derek, Rick, and Peter's eyes started to grow darker.

I gave them a look to silence them. "I do not know what to say but would ask what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Adrasteia, I do not know what has come over my daughter, I am very sorry for your discomfort and the trouble we have caused you." Linda stuttered out.

I nodded to her but gave a blank stare towards Mariposa making her squirm in her seat.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" I demanded, letting her know I was upset with her.

She sent me a glare. "Nothing, Luna." Her sneer made me frown. I have never felt more disrespected.

"Little one, you obviously do not know who you are disrespecting but my kindness can only spread so far out." I purred getting up from my seat and walking to the fireplace.

"And who would I be disrespecting? A wolf who cannot shift due to her baby? Who is are you?" She mocked me.

I wanted to try and look magestic and mysterious standing by the fireplace but her comment made me forget that. I felt the fire inside of me boil to a raging heat.

"I am an Alpha Female and you will adress me as your Luna, you selfsish, power hungry brat!"The fireplace in the room lit up with violence, making my fury known.

I had to calm myself and take back the fire before going towards her. "Learn to respect your Superiors, you are here because of the kindness of me, if it was not for me, Henry would have thrown your ass in a mental asylum. Good day to you all Carter family." I hissed out before I departed the gloomy scene.