I'm A Luna?

ADRASTEIA'S POV

  I sobbed into the chest of my mate as he carried me away. Rebecca did have a point, she had the mark of an Alpha so they couldn't hurt her unless she wasn't their Luna, which was doubtful only one Alpha in North America had those initials so there was a 90 percent chance of it being him.

  Me on the other hand.. I didn't know I had the mark of an Alpha, I couldn't have seen it because it would have to be on my lower back or neck for me not to know it was there. My mother never told me it was there and father was not allowed to be in the same room as Rebecca and I while we dressed so he couldn't have known. My mother always covered my neck and insisted I grow out my hair and never show my neck but she also told that to Rebecca but I knew it was because her mark was very ... noticeable.

 Rebecca would have told me if I had the mark wouldn't she? I just thought mom had wanted Rebecca and I to look identical to the point of where you couldn't tell the difference of us.

"This is your new Luna," He said and I looked around to see many other wolves gathered around us.

 I looked up to the man holding me, his wolf was calling out to mine making it known that we belonged to him. I gulped just from his wolf's possessiveness now I knew we official lost our freedom. I smiled shyly at him, he certainly was intimidating.

 I was starting to feel lightheaded when everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Sister?' A voice asked and I knew who that was exactly, my Rebecca.

 "Becca?' I asked back. 'Where are you?'

 'With my mate. The Alpha here is my mate, he is a very different person than we thought, he says he won't hurt our pack but.. Alan is furious and wants his bride back.' She said disgusted.

 'How are we talking?' I asked back dumbly.

 'We are twins werewolves and both had a head injury, the twin telepathy and the injury must have come together. 'But that is beside the point! Alan wants revenge! You must tell your mate! I can't stop Alpha if Alan wants to lead the attack himself. Warn him and be prepared for anything. I have to go the Pack doctor is calling me. I love you, baby girl Addy.'

 'Love you too, Rebecca,' I said slightly slurred back to her.

I heard voice as if someone was shouting in  my ears but then they tone down slightly.

 "Is she okay? Why isn't she waking u? Did you hurt her? What happened to her head? Will she have amnesia?"

 "ALPHA! Stop, you need a walk it will do you good, it may help. She'll be waking up in no time, I promise and if she does while you're away I'll contact you now go! I won't take no for an answer, it's for both of your guys's health." She said under her breath.

 I heard him argue while she pushed him out the door and closed it. She fiddled with something in my arm and checked the monitor beside me with that beepy noise, why does it have to be so loud?

 "You'll be fine in a few hours, sweet Luna, I promise. Can you hear me? If you can please try and squeeze my hand." I felt her hand by mine. I tried but no my body was completely weak and unresponsive to my command. "Oh, well, that's alright Luna, you'll be up and about with Alpha in two hours tops. Sweet dreams, Adrasteia." I heard the light switch turn off and the door creak close.

 I was alone with my thoughts I reached out to Alley, my wolf. 'What do we do about our situation?'

'What do you mean, everything is perfectly fine.' She answered back with ease. 'Addy, this is the best thing that could have happened to us! We are not marrying that a**wipe Alan and they can't hurt our pack if Rebecca is their Luna which she is! And if not I know Cole wouldn't let anything happen to them if we asked him to protect our pack.' My wolf purred to me in contentment.

 'I mean about Alan, you heard Rebecca he wants revenge and Alpha will let him! This is our pack now and we are putting them in danger just by being here! Some Luna we are!'

'Why do you worry so much? Our Alpha is stronger, we have nothing to worry about! Now rest we need to heal! Ignorant human,' She muttered the last part.

 'Stupid mutt.' I remarked back.

 She laughed and said, 'I am you just in animal form and you disrespect me tsk tsk tsk tsk. Shame on yourself.' I could almost feel her smirk!

 A few minutes of nothing but silence pasted and I felt my body get stronger, I got my fingers to twitched and my heart sped up so a few nurses came in to check on me.

 "She waking up, someone call Alpha." One of them said.

 "He's already on his way. Luna, can you hear us? Your mate is coming, I'm sure he would love to see those pretty blue eyes open, we haven't seen them in four days now."

 Four days geez! It was just a head injury!

 "Leave, I can handle it from here, Ladies. The Alpha would not be happy to hear that you were hanging on his mate just to be near him. Hurry up, out." She shooed them away then sighed when they were gone. "Girl, so hormonal."

 I felt a spark of rage pass from my wolf, those girls wanted to be near MY mate! My heart beat increased. They wanted my mate! A growl ripped from me and I felt the nurses worry. My wolf controled my body at the moment and I could feel the claws extending from my fingers and my back arched off the bed as I howled in fury.

 "Alpha!" She screamed. "Luna, please calm down, he'll be here soon." She talked to me like this for about five more minutes before the door bursted open.

 I felt the elcrtrical energy before he touched me but when he did it calmed me almost instantly. I sighed in relief as Alley gave control of my body back to me. Her taking over was just tiring in itself. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by my mate.

 "Cole?" I said looking up at my mate as he stroked my sweaty hair. He smiled.

 "That's my wolf's name, Alley. My name is Henry Marques." I gasped, I was now feeling more light heaed than before. I knew he was an Alpha but now I knew which Alpha he was! I am the Luna of the 2nd largest pack in North America, the Silver Dusk Pack.

 A/N: What did you think? I kinda wrote this in a day so I know it wasn't fantastic but what did you think? COMMENT! i like reading comments... I like Alley is tough enough for the both of them don't you think? What about Alan? Kinda creepy or just scary? What about Adrasteia's family, a bit of back stabbers maybe? Maybe not? WHo knows? Oh wait I do... >.<

 Until next time...

       -Jeze <3!