My Mate

HENRY'S POV

"Alpha!" I heard my Beta call. "We have intruders! I believe they are from the Amain Pack."

"Then what are we standing around for stop them I will be there in five minutes," I answered back through the mind link. I quickly threw open the door of my office and ran to the back of the Pack House and out the door to the forest in the back. I didn't care about my clothes and just shifted. I charged towards where he told me they had stopped the vehicle they were traveling in. I shifted back and got on the clothes my Beta had left for me.

"Where are they?" I boomed coming out of the forest.

"In the RV." He replied."Their Beta is talking to the women they have in there explaining to them why they were stopped. I just told a boy you wish to speak with him."

Just then the door opened and out came Alan Beta of the Amain Pack. "Alpha Henry." He acknowledged with a poker face.

I glared at him as he passed me. "What are you doing in my territory?" I growled back to him.

He visibly shuddered but quickly regained posture. "We are just passing through to get back to our pack. Our driver is new to the pack and didn't know around your territory. We apologize for trespassing and we'd greatly appreciate it if you and your pack would escort us out of your territory without a fight." His knuckles were turning white when he said 'we'd greatly appreciate'. I smirked it seemed he didn't like me.

That was disrespectful enough. I punch in the side of their RV. "Don't lie to me! Why are you in my territory!" I could not trust many Alpha's because I am the second strongest Alpha in the United States, if I showed weakness they might take it as their time to attack and take over.

Inside I heard a soft cooing and the sound pierced through my heart. It was a woman and hearing her made my wolf jump and howl again me. I stomped in and went to the source of it, determined to make her better. I entered the back room where I saw two identical girls on the floor both had blood in their blond hair as well. One looked up at me in fright then the other and I looked at her and my wolf screamed, Mate!

"Mate! My mate," I said as I went towards her and scooped her up in my arms. I took in her scent of her peaches and cream! So delicious, I just wanted to eat her up. Wow talk about being a wolf, my wolf smirked to me in agreement.

I heard the rest of the men in the room trying to gain control of the situation but I just nuzzled her neck, I had serious thoughts of just claiming her right now. She was so soft and delicate, I was afraid I could break her, but in here with her finally in my arms I felt as if nothing else mattered she was mine and now no one could or would ever take her out my arms. She would stay with me forever more. I pulled back and looked in to her eyes, they were not regular sky blue, they were deep dark blue. I looked at her full pink lips and pale face that were now tinted pink. The emotion running through me at the moment were unexplainable I wanted to rejoice. with happiness and spin her around but then on the side I wanted to just love her until we couldn't move.

She was looking back at me with an awed expression then grief. Her eyes filled with tears threatening to spill over.

"Mate, what's wrong?" I asked, when I spoke I felt her lean into me a little. I growled a little to show that I can protect her from anything threatening us in the room. She shook her head and I felt her tears spill on me. "Mate, mate, don't cry, let me help you." I begged, my wolf whimpering and calling out to hers. She only cried harder. I wanted her to tell me how to fix it and make her better I didn't like seeing her in pain like this. She was so beautiful.

"She is not your mate!" A loud and rather annoying voice screeched from behind us. It was Alan.

I growled. "Do not disrespect me, Beta, I over power you and your Alpha. You will not speak to me like this." I towered over him and he cowered away slightly.

He then stood but to attention and tried to reach my height. "She's my fiancee, we have a treaty with her pack if she goes with you we attack." Her sister screamed.

"No!" They yelled together.

"Leave them alone, Alan. Just let them go and I'll marry your Alpha, without a complaint, just please don't hurt my pack." The other girl whimpered.

"Rebecca, he may not be your mate, how can you say th-?"

Alan cut her off and said. "Adrasteia! Shut up!" He yelled and I growled at him.

"You will not speak to my mate that way." I hissed through my teeth, this little boy was pissing me off so I decided he should take a nap. I told my Beta to knock him out and take this bus all the way out of our territory.

I decided to take my mate, Adrasteia, away from this all before it got out of hand. Her name made my wolf purr, it was so beautiful and delicate like her. She fought against me and I know why but I decided if her pack was attacked I would have my pack stand my there side, obviously if the Amain pack was threatening them they had to be pretty much defenseless. I would protect her and her people but first I had to get her out of there.

"Rebecca!" She yelled trying to twist away in my arms.

"I have to stay here, Addy, or else they might attack now. I will make things right, you deserve to be with your mate and this Alpha might be my mate, I have the mark of it anyway." She got up and came towards us and hugged her. "I love you, I'll be fine, I am their Luna now. They can't hurt me. Take care of her." I nodded and walked out with my mate in my arms.

An Alpha's mate will have the mark of their pack on her body but most likely on her hip or back. It is just a little shape, my mate will have an S on her lower back, her neck, or her hip. It looks as if it was branded on but no, once she shifts for the first time it is on her when she shifts back but if she is human she is born with it. Her sister must have an A on her. It was meant to help the Alpha's find their mates faster.

Once out, my pack raise an eyebrow to the sobbing woman in my arms. "This is your new Luna." I said looking down at her. She looked up and smiled shyly. That was adorable, she was nervous. I was alarmed when she passed out in my arms but then saw they blood that covered my arm. Her head! When I walked in both of their heads were bleeding!

I ran back to the pack house and mind linked everyone to tell the pack doctor to meet me at the house immediately.

Once there she took Adrasteia from my arms and told me to stay out of her way while she fixed her.

I just need to know she's okay.

A/N: Wow that was intense! Okay well tell me what you thought, by the end of this I was just so out of it I could barely see what I wrote so the ending was everywhere! Okay COMMENT!

COMMENT(because I like reading comments),

VOTE(i like those too),

and FAN(because I LOVE MY FANS >.

Until then

-Jeze